To Font Or Not To Font

TheBlackRhino

Hi,

I've been looking for this specific Font for well over a month now but i cant find it anywhere. If someone knows the name of it and where i could find it i would really appreciate it.

Cheers
Rhino

1-3.jpg

3-2.jpg

Well i would just like to say thanks for all the replies regarding this post i really appreciate it, because if it wasn't for everyone on this friendly forum i don't know what i would of done (sarcasm).

Anyway i eventually found the font myself so just in case anyone else wants to use it its called Hanzel Wide Bold Italic.

As many people on this forum are working professionals if they didn't immediately know the name of the font they probably wouldn't go hunting for it for you! There are two perfectly good places to find fonts that Boss has on a 'sticky'. Try there next time first!

As many people on this forum are working professionals if they didn't immediately know the name of the font they probably wouldn't go hunting for it for you! There are two perfectly good places to find fonts that Boss has on a 'sticky'. Try there next time first!
Predictable. I had to be sarcastic to get help. Sorry i got it the wrong way around (Lol). Your message would of been allot more helpful if you would of wrote it before my last post, because i would of known where to look!

Back