• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

To all the ones in Wales

mrp2049

When I was working in a night club, every week night I finished they would be out filming, no one would dare try and film anything other than worlds drunkest idiots in Cardiff on a Friday or Saturday!

C

chrismitchell

drunk people are an embarrassment to everyone Mike :) but to the outsider its always funny to watch :p :lol:

Anon.

Mike's right it is embarrassing, you watch any doc. on binge drinking and the worst of them are usually Welsh women :lol:

C

chrismitchell

I think those photos are so depressing Mike :( makes me sad to know people do that :( and that I did that sort of thing too..

charles

mrp2049 said:
When I was working in a night club, every week night I finished they would be out filming, no one would dare try and film anything other than worlds drunkest idiots in Cardiff on a Friday or Saturday!
which club did you work in?

mrp2049

charles said:
which club did you work in?
I dont want to admit it, as working their ended rather badly (they owe me around £2000), so my association with the place will remain nameless. Safe it say it is a toilet of a club!

mrp2049

chrismitchell said:
I think those photos are so depressing Mike :( makes me sad to know people do that :( and that I did that sort of thing too..
Its depressing and embarrassing for the city mate!

Shame on you:down:

chrismitchell said:
LOL drunk welsh people are so funny :lol:
They are kinda scary though at same time, was in train station the one day and one came through singing some weird song :p :lol: was funny though!

I'm sad that David Tennant is not gonna be the doctor anymore, he was ace! :cry:

berry

Just watched Night Cops on Sky.........it's amazing that they can make one hour of my life so entertaining just by watching drunk people be idiots.

We will all miss David Tennant when he moves on, but the idea of a new Doctor is appealing.
We are going to be infor a real treat I'm sure (fingers crossed).

Just this time give the Daleks a rest will you.

charles

I used to manage a club in cardiff whilst studying there! so interested to know where you worked!
I love the cardiff clubbing scene innit brah lol st mary's street is the nuts :) can always view an amusing scuffle. If that fails; chippy alley is a certainty!

mrp2049

charles said:
I used to manage a club in cardiff whilst studying there! so interested to know where you worked!
I love the cardiff clubbing scene innit brah lol st mary's street is the nuts :) can always view an amusing scuffle. If that fails; chippy alley is a certainty!
where did you work?

it's safe to say we would know each other if you had managed where i worked! I'm sorry I'm being ambiguious about details, I just don't want any association with the place anymore! I worked there from 1999-2006, so we may well have crossed paths at some point.