Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To all the ones in Wales

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Pfft and watch them put signs for london up?
  2. most probably :p :lol:
  3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

When I was working in a night club, every week night I finished they would be out filming, no one would dare try and film anything other than worlds drunkest idiots in Cardiff on a Friday or Saturday!
  4. LOL drunk welsh people are so funny :lol:
  5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

you wouldnt say that if you were on st mary's street around midnight on a friday/saturday night!

its an embarrassment!
  6. drunk people are an embarrassment to everyone Mike :) but to the outsider its always funny to watch :p :lol:
  7. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Mike's right it is embarrassing, you watch any doc. on binge drinking and the worst of them are usually Welsh women :lol:
  8. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

....or Geordie slappas...on too many Diamond Whites....bless them. :cry:
  9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

10. I think those photos are so depressing Mike :( makes me sad to know people do that :( and that I did that sort of thing too..
  11. charles

charles Senior Member

which club did you work in?
  12. tim

tim Senior Member

VERY true!
  13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I dont want to admit it, as working their ended rather badly (they owe me around £2000), so my association with the place will remain nameless. Safe it say it is a toilet of a club!
  14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Its depressing and embarrassing for the city mate!

Shame on you:down:
  15. Elekate

Elekate Member

They are kinda scary though at same time, was in train station the one day and one came through singing some weird song :p :lol: was funny though!

I'm sad that David Tennant is not gonna be the doctor anymore, he was ace! :cry:
  16. berry

berry Active Member

Just watched Night Cops on's amazing that they can make one hour of my life so entertaining just by watching drunk people be idiots.
  17. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

We will all miss David Tennant when he moves on, but the idea of a new Doctor is appealing.
    We are going to be infor a real treat I'm sure (fingers crossed).

Just this time give the Daleks a rest will you.
  18. charles

charles Senior Member

I used to manage a club in cardiff whilst studying there! so interested to know where you worked!
    I love the cardiff clubbing scene innit brah lol st mary's street is the nuts :) can always view an amusing scuffle. If that fails; chippy alley is a certainty!
  19. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

where did you work?

it's safe to say we would know each other if you had managed where i worked! I'm sorry I'm being ambiguious about details, I just don't want any association with the place anymore! I worked there from 1999-2006, so we may well have crossed paths at some point.