Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time for a forum game!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Kevin, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

The last post was over six hours ago and it has been rather quiet the hours before that too.
    So let's play a game! We could do some Photoshop tennis if anyon's up for it, let me know ;)

Meanwhile, we can play the three word story:

There once was...

2. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

A little green...

3. Georgina Kent

Georgina Kent Member

4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

@Georgina: The point of a three-word story is kind of to post three words to follow the previous post :rolleyes:

Moving on though:
    There once was a little green monkey that lived in...

5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

a cave with

6. Soprano

Soprano Member

A grumpy bear

7. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said...

8. Soprano

Soprano Member

"Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish"

9. Levi

here once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English

10. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop...

11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings...

12. Levi

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom...

13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't...

14. Levi

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and ...

15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would...

16. Greg

Greg Active Member

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to...

17. Georgina Kent

Georgina Kent Member

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to the zoo to...

18. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to the zoo to feed him to...

19. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to the zoo to feed him to the comdeically oversized...

20. Levi

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to the zoo to feed him to the comdeically oversized couch potato elephant ...