• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Time for a forum game!

Kevin

The last post was over six hours ago and it has been rather quiet the hours before that too.
So let's play a game! We could do some Photoshop tennis if anyon's up for it, let me know ;)

Meanwhile, we can play the three word story:

There once was...

Kevin

@Georgina: The point of a three-word story is kind of to post three words to follow the previous post :rolleyes:

Moving on though:
There once was a little green monkey that lived in...

Levi

Staff member
here once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English

Kevin

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop...

mrp2049

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings...

Levi

Staff member
There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom...

mrp2049

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't...

Levi

Staff member
There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and ...

mrp2049

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would...

Greg

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to...

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to the zoo to...

Kevin

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to the zoo to feed him to...

mrp2049

There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to the zoo to feed him to the comdeically oversized...

Levi

Staff member
There once was a little green monkey that lived in a cave with a grumpy bear. The bear said "Ouch, my head" (he was Scottish), that damned English monkey should stop flapping his wings in my bedroom. If he wasn't so cute and fluffy I would take him to the zoo to feed him to the comdeically oversized couch potato elephant ...