Tim Burton Retrospective

I was thinking about going to Paris in the New Year, I am now thinking about going to New York!

How good would that be! New Year in New York would be awesome in itself, getting to visit this would top it off nicely!

sadly not for new year, I wish I had enough money for that! probably end of january when it gets cheaper! A friend of mine did new year in new york, he said it was depressing because they couldn't get anywhere near the action!

Yeah, I dread to think what a New Year trip would cost!

A friend if mine is out there now. A guy he knows has gone for some Dental convention and has taken him out there as a guest (lucky f*****r). If I had known about this exhibit sooner I would have tried to blag myself a ticket.

Tim Burton Retrospective?

He never came to mine!
Why should I go to his...also I try to avoid France.
Had some bad times in France....

I love his work though....except that Ape movie.

Ah the black and white stripes... it just wouldn't be Tim Burton without them would it! Classic stuff. Disturbing in a way, but classic.

Yes... yes I was... you definately wouldn't be Tim Burton without one haha. I bet you've got one somewhere, from 20 years ago. I like the retro ones they sell but the idea of it just seems cheeky: "You must buy the newest strip! Oh, but heres some really old ones we'll sell you for almost as much money!"

Back