Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is one of those posts where I introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by thecolourinbetween, Oct 15, 2010.

1. ...funnily enough I have never actually done this before even though I am registered with countless forums and websites.

I guess the reason why I am now suddenly saying hello is from here on in, things change.

I am now running a business, a small business but a very nice business. It's all coming together slowly but surely. I'm onto my third client with little effort. He says little effort but living a life of poverty until this venture launched is considerable effort :icon_wink:

So here I am. I saw this site months ago when I was considering becoming self employed and now that I am, now that my site is launched, now that my business card is printed I'm here to make friends, gain advice, hopefully give some advice and most importantly try some networking.

I'm Antonio Spinozzi and I'm a Graphic Designer.
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Antonio

A warm welcome to the Graphic Design Forums.

3. That's very kind of you Damon. Thank you!
  4. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

A great introduction. Preparation is the work, presentation the pleasure!
    Hope all goes well for you - we're compact and very friendly - you'll find this site quite unique, highly constructive and a valuable free asset.
  5. Yes I have to say that when I was last here it proved an invaluable asset in establishing my business plan. I haven't had proper time to have a look of late but I am sure that will be occurring at some point this weekend.

Oh and thank YOU. Your words are very much appreciated!
  6. sthomas

sthomas Member

Hi Antonio,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your business :) My design studio has been running for the past 6 years and I'm still learning new things everyday.

7. Again, many thanks Scott.

I'll take a butchers at your respective sites. If you don't mind that is.