• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

This is not an off-topic post

Haha...No I race Mountain Bikes :)

Mostly 24hour endurance ones...You can do them as Teams but I Masochistically prefer to do them on my own as Solo. So that's riding a mountain bike through a forest through the day and all through the night :-/

wac

Maybe the lack of off topic chat means we're all totally focused on our design agendas. But here's something, did you know, that the 1960 film Psycho by Hitchcock was the first ever time a film showed a toilet actually flushing!!! if in doubt, Google.

mrp2049

goathead said:
Haha...No I race Mountain Bikes :)

Mostly 24hour endurance ones...You can do them as Teams but I Masochistically prefer to do them on my own as Solo. So that's riding a mountain bike through a forest through the day and all through the night :-/
Seriously? That's barking!

Calvin and Hobbes...but Gary Larson is class.

Although there is a bumper collection of Viz books next to the netty.
Roger's Profanisaurus is one of the funniest books ever.

Kevin

Greg said:
Kevin, as the self-titled Off-Topic Overlord, I hold you 95% responsible for the quiet-ness of the Off-Topic forum! :cowboy:
Perhaps it's time to pass my scepter on to someone else. Been lurking more than I've been posting for the last few months.

Any contenders?