• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer

Renniks

Well this is fun

Resit at 9am tomorrow.

Reallllly not prepared hahaha :)

Anyone know much about dual gas cycles, regenerative cycles, freon 12 + ammonium refridgerative cycles?

Greg

renniks said:
Anyone know much about dual gas cycles, regenerative cycles, freon 12 + ammonium refridgerative cycles?
We used to have a forum section for that :blink:
Good luck with the re-sit!! :up:

Renniks

Well I was going to ask if anyone could help with radiation, convection and conduction but feared someone would offer A level physics help (which sadly is rather alot easier) :)

Thanks

Renniks

Wellll I cant see how I'm going to pass this exam. Stopped me sleeping I was up all in a bother about it o_O
nevermind, will sort something, and will try my best

The content is easy enough, my memory and my notes are rubbish. Put a question in front of me with a text book or the internet and I'll answer it, (Sounds easier than it is if you havent been taught the content) which applies to real life -.- but noooo got to remember how to calculate the mean effective pressure of a reciprocating cycle etc etc bla bla

Greg

Take your time and read the questions ;) sounds like the most obvious advice ever, but it's easy to rush in and try and get as much info down as possible. Good luck!

C

chrismitchell

answer: farts in showers smell worse because they are in a confined space.. see also farts in Spacesuit for comparison.

Renniks

Well the resit of the resit is in 1 hour 17 minutes :) as many of you on twitter may have seen. All abit nervous, much better prepared this time. Lets hope it pays off :D

Renniks

Think it went ok thisss time.
Definitely answered enough to pass and as far as I know they were all right :)

Mechanical Engineering