Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

there's no place like an introduction thread

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Diz, May 11, 2009.

1. Diz

Diz Junior Member

Hi all, I came accross this forum in my searches and loved the tag line "it's subjective" so thought I would join. :up:

Normally I go by the name Dizi in forums but you seem to already have a dizi so I will do a little wave towards them. So I will just go by Diz...I hope that is ok :)

Design related things is why I am here so I will let my other posts state those opinions, otherwise I will be typing for ages. As for non design related things, I have a tendancy to type too much, I love point and click adventure games (monkey island, sam and max...ect). I also have an over the top smilie usage which some find annoying but its just a bad habit where I have to use atleast one smiliey in a paragraph, normally it is this one :p although I do like the look of this one...:angel:

Anyway enough is enough, Hi everyone.
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

Welcome to DF!

Smiley usage? Ahh, you should talk to ChrisMitchell :p
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to DF Diz!

Good to see you liked the DF tag line, it took me a while to think of it but it's simplicity kind of stuck! What's your background? Do you work in a design related position currently? Always good to see new DF member work if you have a portfolio link?

PS- Tim is right, Chris is the smiley man!! :D
  4. damn straight :lol:

welcome to the forum Diz :D
  5. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to DF
  6. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Diz, welcome aboard :)
  7. Diz

Diz Junior Member

Thanks for the warm welcome :love:

I work for a small design studio as a web designer and do the occasional bit of graphic design work as well. My personal portfolio is here for anyone who is interested in seeing some of the work I have done in the past :)
  8. Harry

Harry Senior Member