• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Themebulk.com - New opportunity for developers/designers..

Hi guys.
I've recently teamed up with a developer to work on a new project. We're looking for developers/designers to start creating content as we start to push the name out into the market.

ThemeBulk is a solution that takes all of the hard work off developers, so that they can build quick small or large web applications, instead of having to write custom codes from scratch. You can develop and improve ready-made templates created by proffesional designers. This is why we decided to build Themebulk, a marketplace aiming to help people looking for a cross-browser, clean, responsive or fluid themes built with the best front-end web development frameworks.
Our goal is to give designers, developers and even non-professionals the opportunity to build their web applications faster and more easily with tested and trusted ready-made themes built with frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation and Boilerplates.
You can find more information on the website: www.themebulk.com. The site is fully functional and everything is near enough complete, we're just making a few final tweaks here and there. We're also working on new themes to add to the site, here's one I that made yesterday: https://forrst-live.s3.amazonaws.com/multiposts/images/50393/original.png?1371682653
If you have any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them. Thank you.