Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Worlds Your Oyster

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Fruitbat, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Member

Hi Members

My name is Marc Green. A freelance Graphic Designer from London with seven years experience under my belt. I'm currently trying to get a Design business up and running' and would be happy to start the proceeds of networking to join forces.

REGARDS

MARC:cool:

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Marc,

Welcome to Design Forums and thanks for posting an introduction :)
    What stage are you at with starting your own business Marc? Sounds like an exciting time for you.

Thanks,
    Greg

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Member

Hi Greg

Business Plan finished. Most popular client is Mother Care and still need more clients to get the business of the ground. I've got one reliable person to employ if work becomes overloaded.

MARC

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Sounds promising Marc, is fruitbat/four quarters your company name? Do you have a website/portfolio up? Would be interested in seeing your work.

Greg

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Member

Four Quarters is the company name and fruitbat is just a nickname. I have Portfolio but no website yet. But I will soon get some of my work on the design forum portfolio.

MARC

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Cool, like the company name Marc and look forward to seeing your work in the portfolio updates.
    Thanks, Greg

7. LankyDan

LankyDan Junior Member

Welcome to Design Forums, Marc.
    Looking forward to see some of your work as I am a Graphic Designer myself :)

Regards
    Dan

8. berry

berry Active Member

welcome marc, like your logo

9. twiggy8520

twiggy8520 Senior Member

welcome to DF, looking forward to see some of your work