Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Never-Ending Creative Story

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by berry, Apr 16, 2009.

1. berry

berry Active Member

Thought I'd start this chain story, To see how creative and bizzare this short story could end up.

Basically, very simple- one person writes a line and the next person copies and paste with the next line. Fun and simple. See if Timbo can bugger it up after 3 posts.....

I'll start the whole thing off......very simply.

'On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs.....

2. tim

tim Senior Member

'On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs.....

Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore......

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there.

4. br3n

br3n Senior Member

On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry.

5. On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again.

6. berry

berry Active Member

]On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again. Suddenly the shed door burst open, and silhouetted in the frame stood.... CaptainRage.

7. On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again. Suddenly the shed door burst open, and silhouetted in the frame stood.... CaptainRage. CaptainRage was not happy about Berry moving into Rossnortherunion's shed.. that was her domain!

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again. Suddenly the shed door burst open, and silhouetted in the frame stood.... CaptainRage. CaptainRage was not happy about Berry moving into Rossnortherunion's shed.. that was her domain! A tall shadow with a top hat was cast onto the shed window, it was Onartis sneaking vimto and vodka to his British acomplice Tim, seeing the vimto CaptainRage was distracted for a few seconds...

9. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again. Suddenly the shed door burst open, and silhouetted in the frame stood.... CaptainRage. CaptainRage was not happy about Berry moving into Rossnortherunion's shed.. that was her domain! A tall shadow with a top hat was cast onto the shed window, it was Onartis sneaking vimto and vodka to his British acomplice Tim, seeing the vimto CaptainRage was distracted for a few seconds. CaptainRage turned back to find Tim drunk and half naked singing Sargent Peppers Lonely hearts club and doing the can can....

10. berry

berry Active Member

On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again. Suddenly the shed door burst open, and silhouetted in the frame stood.... CaptainRage.

CaptainRage was not happy about Berry moving into Rossnortherunion's shed.. that was her domain! A tall shadow with a top hat was cast onto the shed window, it was Onartis sneaking vimto and vodka to his British acomplice Tim, seeing the vimto CaptainRage was distracted for a few seconds. CaptainRage turned back to find Tim drunk and half naked singing Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club and doing the can can.
    CaptainRage's eyes narrowed with venomous intent. She had no time for Birmingham Beatles fans with bad Parisian choreography. She quickly reached under her coat and...

11. On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again. Suddenly the shed door burst open, and silhouetted in the frame stood.... CaptainRage.

CaptainRage was not happy about Berry moving into Rossnortherunion's shed.. that was her domain! A tall shadow with a top hat was cast onto the shed window, it was Onartis sneaking vimto and vodka to his British acomplice Tim, seeing the vimto CaptainRage was distracted for a few seconds. CaptainRage turned back to find Tim drunk and half naked singing Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club and doing the can can.
    CaptainRage's eyes narrowed with venomous intent. She had no time for Birmingham Beatles fans with bad Parisian choreography. She quickly reached under her coat and took out a domo cuddly toy and went into the corner to hide from the awfulness in front of her!

12. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again. Suddenly the shed door burst open, and silhouetted in the frame stood.... CaptainRage.

CaptainRage's eyes narrowed with venomous intent. She had no time for Birmingham Beatles fans with bad Parisian choreography. She quickly reached under her coat and took out a domo cuddly toy and went into the corner to hide from the awfulness in front of her!
    But what she didn't realise is her domo had eaten a magic bean and started to grow huge, bursting out of the shed and devouring tim and onartis...

13. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

But what she didn't realise is her domo had eaten a magic bean and started to grow huge, bursting out of the shed and devouring tim and onartis but he choked on the magical sword of Excalibur, which Tim had hidden in his French underpants.

14. On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again. Suddenly the shed door burst open, and silhouetted in the frame stood.... CaptainRage.

But what she didn't realise is her domo had eaten a magic bean and started to grow huge, bursting out of the shed and devouring tim and onartis but he choked on the magical sword of Excalibur, which Tim had hidden in his French underpants. CaptainRage was astonished to see Tim in French underpants.. so much so that she passed out.

15. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

CaptainRage's eyes narrowed with venomous intent. She had no time for Birmingham Beatles fans with bad Parisian choreography. She quickly reached under her coat and took out a domo cuddly toy and went into the corner to hide from the awfulness in front of her! But what she didn't realise is her domo had eaten a magic bean and started to grow huge, bursting out of the shed and devouring tim and onartis but he choked on the magical sword of Excalibur, which Tim had hidden in his French underpants. CaptainRage was astonished to see Tim in French underpants.. so much so that she passed out.

Six years later...
    Somewhere in the corridor of the King's College Hospital a nurse yells "Get a doctor, she's waking out of her coma!
    "

16. On Tuesday it decided to rain. It rained for a full six hours non stop, cats and dogs. Berry's cardboard box wasn't a suitable place for him to live anymore, so he broke into rossnorthernunion's newly built shed, and spent the night there. Rossnorthernunion wasn't a happy bunny so he decided to play a bit of a prank on Berry. Rossnorthernunion dressed up as Batman and jumped out infront of Berry yelling "I am the Tim-ater fear me!!" before jumping away again. Suddenly the shed door burst open, and silhouetted in the frame stood.... CaptainRage.

CaptainRage's eyes narrowed with venomous intent. She had no time for Birmingham Beatles fans with bad Parisian choreography. She quickly reached under her coat and took out a domo cuddly toy and went into the corner to hide from the awfulness in front of her! But what she didn't realise is her domo had eaten a magic bean and started to grow huge, bursting out of the shed and devouring tim and onartis but he choked on the magical sword of Excalibur, which Tim had hidden in his French underpants. CaptainRage was astonished to see Tim in French underpants.. so much so that she passed out.

Six years later...
    Somewhere in the corridor of the King's College Hospital a nurse yells "Get a doctor, she's waking out of her coma!"
    CaptainRage woke in the new world blurry and groggy from a 6 year coma to find that ...

17. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Are we actually allowed to post immediately after a reply? Otherwise chrismitchell and me could post after each other really quickly for the next 15 minutes and the story would become a little monotone. How about implementing a rule that says like, you can't add anything to the story unless there have been two or more replies since your last one?

That way the story gets more interesting twists and variety... Just a proposition

18. berry

berry Active Member

Yes let's make that the rule: There has to be 2 or more replies till your next post.

19. berry

berry Active Member

Six years later...
    Somewhere in the corridor of the King's College Hospital a nurse yells "Get a doctor, she's waking out of her coma!"

CaptainRage woke in the new world blurry and groggy from a 6 year coma to find that Greg was sitting by the bedside.
    "Hi Honey," said Greg in a low sympathic voice while nervously fingering the shiny wedding ring on CaptainRage's third finger on her left hand.....

20. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Six years later...

CaptainRage woke in the new world blurry and groggy from a 6 year coma to find that Greg was sitting by the bedside.
    "Hi Honey," said Greg in a low sympathic voice while nervously fingering the shiny wedding ring on CaptainRage's third finger on her left hand..... "Yeah, I'm gonna need this back... your sister and I we..." he began hesitantly. "We..."