• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Merry Christmas Thread

S

Sean Lee-Amies

What a spectacular gesture from Levi there! I can just imagine you sat in your dressing gown, at the computer, with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a mince pie in the other, wearing a grinch t-shirt, just grumbling to the computer screen... :D
Okay in all seriousness, happy Christmas everyone and thanks for starting this thread Levi :)
I've had a pretty good year this year, and I've enjoyed running DF alongside Tony and Damon. This place isn't quite as busy as it has been, or could be, but I've had a good time being part of this community and trying to help out new, and old members where I can. With a new year comes new opportunity and we've got a couple of things lined up for DF that should be pretty fun.
So once again, happy Christmas (or what ever you celebrate) to everyone, and have a good Christmas week!

Apart from briefly checking the John Lewis and House of Fraser sale for a Ted Baker handbag I've had my eye on, I managed to spend Christmas Day internet free! It was quite liberating really. It's amazing how much we rely on it now: it's a way of life for most people.
I hope everyone on here had a peaceful Christmas and I wish you all a prosperous New Year too.