Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Merry Christmas Thread

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Levi, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Merry Christmas to you all....

2. What a spectacular gesture from Levi there! I can just imagine you sat in your dressing gown, at the computer, with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a mince pie in the other, wearing a grinch t-shirt, just grumbling to the computer screen... :D
    Okay in all seriousness, happy Christmas everyone and thanks for starting this thread Levi :)
    I've had a pretty good year this year, and I've enjoyed running DF alongside Tony and Damon. This place isn't quite as busy as it has been, or could be, but I've had a good time being part of this community and trying to help out new, and old members where I can. With a new year comes new opportunity and we've got a couple of things lined up for DF that should be pretty fun.
    So once again, happy Christmas (or what ever you celebrate) to everyone, and have a good Christmas week!

GibbonIt likes this.
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

fine then Sean... bah humbug :p

4. floriographic

floriographic Member

Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone finds some time away from the computer to enjoy themselves!

5. lucy

lucy Member

Apart from briefly checking the John Lewis and House of Fraser sale for a Ted Baker handbag I've had my eye on, I managed to spend Christmas Day internet free! It was quite liberating really. It's amazing how much we rely on it now: it's a way of life for most people.
    I hope everyone on here had a peaceful Christmas and I wish you all a prosperous New Year too.