Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Loch Ness Monster

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Jan 26, 2010.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

The stig!!!!!
  2. Isn't it cool :D :lol:
  3. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

OMG! That is awesome, I thought he was with me that day i'll dig out the photo with the date stamp and post it!
  4. tim

tim Senior Member

5. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Ahh, so Nessy is The Stig!

That explains him never speaking. I didn't know water creatures could drive so well :)
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

A friend of mine is on google streetview going into his house. There is somewhere in the states where there are battle scenes on there!
  7. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

There is also one where you see a guy reaching in his jacket, and when you move up the road (i.e. a few split seconds later) you see him raising a gun at some dude :blink:
  8. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I dont understand, why is he just standing there?
  9. because he's the stig.. he doesn't need any reason to stand anywhere :lol:
  10. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I think it's a cardboard Stig. Someone put it there knowing that the Google car was visiting soon perhaps?
    His feet don't really seem to be standing on the ground.
  11. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

I heard about him, but had only ever seen images of him and didn't know what he was called. So interesting that he happened to be standing there at the time the Google van happened to be passing by;)

Hmm, after Onartis' comment, I dunno. It's pretty hard to tell because the lighting seems evenly distributed and generally from overhead, but sort of dim (probably like that alot in that region yeah?) so I can't really see any shadows on the ground or on the railing to tell.
  12. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Hmm well if you go click a bit further down the street and change the angle you do see it's a "real" Stig. But you also see two cars, parked at the side of what appears to be a busy road, that seem to be up to no good :D
  13. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Yeah its definitley a real person andif you look at those ntwo cars, there is nobody in the black one.....?
  14. tim

tim Senior Member

my uncle drove the google car around north wales.

got given a free google phone and strange lookin car.

he said it was the sh*ttest job ever purely because you get people swearing and shouting at you all day saying "WHY ARE YOU RECORDING US MOH FOH"
  15. Delphine Ysh

Delphine Ysh Junior Member

OMG That is so exciting that your uncle was the google guy for N. Wales!

Love that Stig "Loch Ness" stunt, whether real or not brilliant marketing idea!
  16. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

:( Stig's been pixelated!

17. Booo! Google are no fun.
  18. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

it's understandable though, the stig is now a marketable brand (hence all the toys) and google is all about money from their advertising etc
  19. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Me and Stig on the day he went up to the Scotland so one of them is not the real stig lol!