Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Last Millionaire

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Has anyone been watching The Last Millionaire on BBC Three?

I've been watching it on iPlayer and really enjoying them so far, it's like a cross between an old Channel 4 programme called Lost (where participants were left in a mystery location and had to get back home in the quickest time) and The Apprentice.

If you like business shows, and in particular Apprentice I think you'll enjoy this...
    Episode 1 - BBC iPlayer - The Last Millionaire: Istanbul
    Episode 2 - BBC iPlayer - The Last Millionaire: Berlin

Greg

2. mally

mally New Member

Hi Greg, first I've heard of this program, thanks for the info, I love the apprentice and dragons den!

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Mally, I heard an advert for it on the radio I think, otherwise wouldn't have known about it myself, yeah I'm fan of Dragons Den too, this should be right up your street :)

4. Purplegurl

Purplegurl Senior Member

I have seen the one in Berlin .... What a nightmare! Those poor guys who did the naked photo shoot in the bar ... the landlord was a total bastard! But then they did promise a minimum of 30 peeps... I kinda feel they should have made sure they could get 30 people before they made the deal .... and the guys that gave that artist all the money how sweet were they ... bless em awww :)

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

The first one was good too, worth a watch as you've seen the second one ;)

The bar landlord guy was a bit out of order, but at the same time I could see his point, that would wind me up that they were sitting there saying they held up their side of the contract with 7 people or whatever it was in the end! They should have admitted it didn't go as well as planned and tried to negotiate a lower fee, ended up just annoying him further I think.

Yeah thought the artists thing was good, they weren't actually that far off the highest for the week, they would have been annoyed if they'd given the money to him and could have won and gone home! :D

6. Gaz

Gaz Member

Greg I love programme like this, can't believe I didn't know about it so thanks!!!

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

No problems, and yes I'm finding it to be good viewing so far, next episode tonight, although I usually wait for it to come on the iPlayer.