Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The inner child in me loves this, the driver in me is terrified...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Pete, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Pete

Pete Member

Just looking out the studio window. In the space of me taking this really bad phone pic and uploading it, all the cars are now covered in snow.

Might go out with the camera tonight. Umm, if I manage to get back to Manchester. Nice surprise though, I had no idea it was supposed to snow today.
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Where you based Pete? No snow here (Shropshire), my little boys not seen snow yet so I hope it chucks down :icon_biggrin:
  3. Pete

Pete Member

I'm in North Lancs at the moment. Before it started my housemate text me warning it was starting to snow in Manchester.

There's nothing like a dramatic scenery change to get the brain juices flowing, I was staring at my screen all morning with a massive mental block before it started to go white outside.

How old's your little lad? That's gonna be pretty exciting the first time he sees snow.
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

21 months, a GREAT age :icon_smile:
  5. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Snowing here yesterday and today.

Was going to be taking the motorbike to work but I had a swift rethink n that one :)