The Happy Thread

Jimlad

I am very very happy that the writer who is writing the book I'm doing illustrations for has emailed me to tell me that he's had strong interest from two publishers and it's looking likely to be available on amazon digitally as well as in print during this year. Happy days!

wac

glenwheeler said:
I'm happy today as I learnt how to stand on my head, on an office chair and spin for 30 seconds....
When's the audition Glen? ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf0gBXjKE-4"]YouTube - Fred Bowers - Britain's Got Talent - Show 7[/ame]

Adam

I'm happy because today me and my fiancé went to the top of the tallest building in the world! (Burj Khalifa in Dubai)

mrp2049

davewill said:
Howd it go Mike? How was the language barrier?
There has been a lot of pointing and shouting! :D

Seriously though, I'm not doing to bad, however I do have a google translate window open constantly and now I've got to figure using their API into a site, so thats going to be fun!

Jimlad

Nice one mrp, glad it's been going so well!
Also glad that Berry has at last found some happiness... Even at the cost of his "Mr Grumpy McGrump" cred, haha.

Jimlad

Are things getting a little ruff? Paws for thought. You should collar-borate with someone.

I'll get my coat.

Kevin

Jimlad said:
Are things getting a little ruff? Paws for thought. You should collar-borate with someone.

I'll get my coat.
If there was a rep system I would totally bump you up :p