The Happy Thread

Romack

i listened to the Smiths on the way to work whilst reading a Morrissey biography, it was a surprisingly chirpy time!

Oh and someone fell over, always makes me smile :)

Jimlad

I got a job today. It's not illustration but after 6 months I'll take owt. Money in the bank!

Becky

Jimlad said:
I got a job today. It's not illustration but after 6 months I'll take owt. Money in the bank!
:clap:

I've been off work all week, the weather's been gorgeous, MOO retweeted my stickers, I have a job interview next week.... oh, and I'm off for a curry later. GOOD times!

Rhonda

Jimlad said:
Wonderful Jim! I am glad you got something. :love: It may not be what you wanted but now the pressure may be off a little bit and while you do that, you're still earning income. And in your off time you can look for Illustration work at a little more leisurely pace.

As I read the thread so far, I had been having trouble thinking of anything that made me happy right now. But hearing this news for Jim is doing it, and making me smile.:eek: Hopefully I'll be able to say the same thing very soon.

p.s. That sport bra website is hilarious! :lol:

Jimlad

Typo WTF??

Anyway, other things that made me happy include the ales I got through last night at the Newcastle Beer Festival, and the knowledge that I'll be doing it all again tomorrow night! Plus a trip to Wagamama's.
I have to remember where I got to on the bar, I was literally just working my way across it one ale at a time. :D

Thewholehogg

Jimlad said:
Typo WTF??

Anyway, other things that made me happy include the ales I got through last night at the Newcastle Beer Festival, and the knowledge that I'll be doing it all again tomorrow night! Plus a trip to Wagamama's.
I have to remember where I got to on the bar, I was literally just working my way across it one ale at a time. :D

That got your attention....you do owe me pint or two mind you...(nod)

Jimlad

Oh yes indeed sir I know that, you're the one with the most time commitments so name the time and place as and when.

Harry

Blog now has writing/editing articles capabilities, a search function, a fully functioning tags system and a single post page (i.e. permalink page). Just needs some styling throwing at it now ;)

Jimlad

Noodles + Ales = good day ahead.
Thanks everyone by the way for the congrats on the prev page.

Rhonda

Jimlad said:
Noodles + Ales = good day ahead.
Thanks everyone by the way for the congrats on the prev page.
:love: It's well deserved.

But what is Ales? And I love noodles too :)

Rhonda

I know I should use that more, but its more fun to ask someone directly sometimes. Just to keep conversation going :eek:

C

chrismitchell

True :) thats why I replied to keep the conversation going too :D :lol: