The Happy Thread

mrp2049

mrp2049

my girlfriend said, "no don't worry, if you want to go out with your friends tonight, thats fine." and she meant it with no malace!

Harry

Harry

Went out for a couple of pints with a super cool woman from work. It was nice. Good beer and good company :)

sarah

sarah

I got home last night to find that my Mum had given in to having another cat and we had a new kitten waiting at home!!

A little 8 week ginger tabby kitten! Upping the total of cats to 5! Eeeeek.

Now i can't work out if i'm as excited about leaving so soon for Cuba on Monday...

Harry

Harry

I've altered my lifestyle ever so slightly (minor changes to diet and sleep) and it feels like it's having massive positive effects on me :)

allyally2k

allyally2k

printedeasy said:
I got home last night to find that my Mum had given in to having another cat and we had a new kitten waiting at home!!

A little 8 week ginger tabby kitten! Upping the total of cats to 5! Eeeeek.

Now i can't work out if i'm as excited about leaving so soon for Cuba on Monday...
*Wishes I had a kitten* That would be the best present ever!

allyally2k

allyally2k

Aw Thanks Harry...that one looks like he's had a hat on squashed all his ears!!

lol @ chris

Winston is soooooo cute he's all fluffy and tiny ha. i think you should line all 5 of them up together!

Harry

Harry

allyally2k said:
Aw Thanks Harry...that one looks like he's had a hat on squashed all his ears!!
I had to smuggle it out of a woman's house in my pocket so it did get a little squished ;)

Harry

Harry

allyally2k said:
haha, what just some random woman!
I could see she had a nice… err… pussy. So I went and nabbed it for you :D

chrismitchell said:
Yeah Harry is an odd one .. he often finds himself in random women's homes :lol:
T'is true, t'is true :rolleyes:

Harry

Harry

chrismitchell said:
nice to see you admit it Harry :) thats the first step :p
It's hardly an admittance. Surely it's a good thing to be in the houses of random women with nice pussies. I love pets.

sarah

sarah

I think that if i lined them all up together World War 3 would break out, they all hate each other! Although i am tempted, i might give it a try tonight.

We haven't introduced the kitten to the others yet as you're meant to leave it a few days.

Watch this space for tomorrow.....and see if i succeed...