• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Happy Thread

mrp2049

my girlfriend said, "no don't worry, if you want to go out with your friends tonight, thats fine." and she meant it with no malace!

I got home last night to find that my Mum had given in to having another cat and we had a new kitten waiting at home!!

A little 8 week ginger tabby kitten! Upping the total of cats to 5! Eeeeek.

Now i can't work out if i'm as excited about leaving so soon for Cuba on Monday...

Harry

I've altered my lifestyle ever so slightly (minor changes to diet and sleep) and it feels like it's having massive positive effects on me :)

printedeasy said:
I got home last night to find that my Mum had given in to having another cat and we had a new kitten waiting at home!!

A little 8 week ginger tabby kitten! Upping the total of cats to 5! Eeeeek.

Now i can't work out if i'm as excited about leaving so soon for Cuba on Monday...
*Wishes I had a kitten* That would be the best present ever!

Aw Thanks Harry...that one looks like he's had a hat on squashed all his ears!!

lol @ chris

Winston is soooooo cute he's all fluffy and tiny ha. i think you should line all 5 of them up together!

I think that if i lined them all up together World War 3 would break out, they all hate each other! Although i am tempted, i might give it a try tonight.

We haven't introduced the kitten to the others yet as you're meant to leave it a few days.

Watch this space for tomorrow.....and see if i succeed...