The Happy Thread


mrp2049

Senior Member
my girlfriend said, "no don't worry, if you want to go out with your friends tonight, thats fine." and she meant it with no malace!
 

Harry

Senior Member
Went out for a couple of pints with a super cool woman from work. It was nice. Good beer and good company :)
 

sarah

Member
I got home last night to find that my Mum had given in to having another cat and we had a new kitten waiting at home!!

A little 8 week ginger tabby kitten! Upping the total of cats to 5! Eeeeek.

Now i can't work out if i'm as excited about leaving so soon for Cuba on Monday...
 

Harry

Senior Member
I've altered my lifestyle ever so slightly (minor changes to diet and sleep) and it feels like it's having massive positive effects on me :)
 

allyally2k

Senior Member
printedeasy said:
I got home last night to find that my Mum had given in to having another cat and we had a new kitten waiting at home!!

A little 8 week ginger tabby kitten! Upping the total of cats to 5! Eeeeek.

Now i can't work out if i'm as excited about leaving so soon for Cuba on Monday...
*Wishes I had a kitten* That would be the best present ever!
 

allyally2k

Senior Member
Aw Thanks Harry...that one looks like he's had a hat on squashed all his ears!!

lol @ chris

Winston is soooooo cute he's all fluffy and tiny ha. i think you should line all 5 of them up together!
 
C

chrismitchell

Guest
I think if you lined up 5 of them it would be a cute overload :lol:
 

Harry

Senior Member
allyally2k said:
Aw Thanks Harry...that one looks like he's had a hat on squashed all his ears!!
I had to smuggle it out of a woman's house in my pocket so it did get a little squished ;)
 
C

chrismitchell

Guest
Yeah Harry is an odd one .. he often finds himself in random women's homes :lol:
 

Harry

Senior Member
allyally2k said:
haha, what just some random woman!
I could see she had a nice… err… pussy. So I went and nabbed it for you :D

chrismitchell said:
Yeah Harry is an odd one .. he often finds himself in random women's homes :lol:
T'is true, t'is true :rolleyes:
 

Harry

Senior Member
chrismitchell said:
nice to see you admit it Harry :) thats the first step :p
It's hardly an admittance. Surely it's a good thing to be in the houses of random women with nice pussies. I love pets.
 

sarah

Member
I think that if i lined them all up together World War 3 would break out, they all hate each other! Although i am tempted, i might give it a try tonight.

We haven't introduced the kitten to the others yet as you're meant to leave it a few days.

Watch this space for tomorrow.....and see if i succeed...
 
Top