The Happy Thread

Harry

Harry

Okay, so we don't all look like a bunch of pessimists, we need a happy thread.

I just made me a grade A fry-up. Black pudding and the lot :)
Bread fried to perfection too. Yum.

What's made you happy today?

mrp2049

mrp2049

I'm going to the cinema once I've had a shower and I got some good shopping related bargains on the way home!

Aarlev

Aarlev

I just went for a swim in the ponds in Hampstead Heath. Such a nice place. Felt like being in the countryside in the middle of London. That made me pretty happy. :)

rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion

I replaced the handrake and gearshift gaiters on my new car.

And changed the fiances flat tyre.

And climbed up a ladder today.

I feel all happy and handy.

sarah

sarah

I had an amazing time in Devon camping in the rain (not even being sarcastic), my boyfriend is back from 2 weeks on tour, and i;m going to Cuba on Monday - so all in all, pretty haps!!

C

chrismitchell

Nice one Sarah :) let us know what Cuba is like :) going there on my Honeymoon next year :) so the more opinions thoughts on it the better :D

sarah

sarah

ooo lovely..ok i definitely will.. i'll start a whole thread all about it and share my pictures!

Where abourts are you going?

I;ve been looking online at the weather in Varadero and it says stormy....:blink:

C

chrismitchell

Its a surprise from my parents so hopefully it will be in Varadero area too :) That would be awesome Sarah :) piccies are always a good thing to see :D

sarah

sarah

Wow a surprise! Nice wedding present.

Tim - I've already been to Tunisia, and loved it! Went there when there was some football match and we beat Germany 5 - 0 (or was it 5-1, i;m rubbish with football), so was great atmosphere (although not when we kept seeing blood everywhere from the endless fights between the German half and English half of the hotel eeeeeeek)

tim

tim

Tim - I've already been to Tunisia, and loved it! Went there when there was some football match and we beat Germany 5 - 0 (or was it 5-1, i;m rubbish with football), so was great atmosphere (although not when we kept seeing blood everywhere from the endless fights between the German half and English half of the hotel eeeeeeek)
yeah people would fight with bumpers off cars in the middle of the road when they disagreed with each other when i was there.

fucking crazy.

Aarlev

Aarlev

printedeasy said:
I had an amazing time in Devon camping in the rain (not even being sarcastic), my boyfriend is back from 2 weeks on tour, and i;m going to Cuba on Monday - so all in all, pretty haps!!
Grrrr...so jealous! I've always wanted to go to Cuba. Say hello to Fidel. ;)