Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Happy Thread

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Harry, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Okay, so we don't all look like a bunch of pessimists, we need a happy thread.

I just made me a grade A fry-up. Black pudding and the lot :)
    Bread fried to perfection too. Yum.

What's made you happy today?

2. Waking up next to my fiance made me happy :) yeah I'm a soppy bugger i know :p :lol:

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I passed my exams on Friday :)

4. Nicely done Kev :D

5. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Off biking. On my own but it's biking nonetheless :)

6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm going to the cinema once I've had a shower and I got some good shopping related bargains on the way home!

7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I might be off to the pub :D

8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

I just went for a swim in the ponds in Hampstead Heath. Such a nice place. Felt like being in the countryside in the middle of London. That made me pretty happy. :)

9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

10. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

I replaced the handrake and gearshift gaiters on my new car.

And changed the fiances flat tyre.

And climbed up a ladder today.

I feel all happy and handy.

11. sarah

sarah Member

I had an amazing time in Devon camping in the rain (not even being sarcastic), my boyfriend is back from 2 weeks on tour, and i;m going to Cuba on Monday - so all in all, pretty haps!!

12. Nice one Sarah :) let us know what Cuba is like :) going there on my Honeymoon next year :) so the more opinions thoughts on it the better :D

13. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah nice one :)

enjoy cubarrrr.

14. sarah

sarah Member

ooo lovely..ok i definitely will.. i'll start a whole thread all about it and share my pictures!

Where abourts are you going?

I;ve been looking online at the weather in Varadero and it says stormy....:blink:

15. tim

tim Senior Member

oh no! should have gone to tunisia!

16. Its a surprise from my parents so hopefully it will be in Varadero area too :) That would be awesome Sarah :) piccies are always a good thing to see :D

17. sarah

sarah Member

Wow a surprise! Nice wedding present.

Tim - I've already been to Tunisia, and loved it! Went there when there was some football match and we beat Germany 5 - 0 (or was it 5-1, i;m rubbish with football), so was great atmosphere (although not when we kept seeing blood everywhere from the endless fights between the German half and English half of the hotel eeeeeeek)

18. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah people would fight with bumpers off cars in the middle of the road when they disagreed with each other when i was there.

fucking crazy.

19. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Grrrr...so jealous! I've always wanted to go to Cuba. Say hello to Fidel. ;)

20. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

I'm having a chinese :D lol