• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The GDF Upgrade

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone

Just to keep you all in the loop.

Firstly, sorry for the downtime over the past couple of days, we were upgrading the forum and as usual things were not as easy as it seems.

We will have the generic vBulletin skin for a few days but will be uploading the new skin early next week.

One last thing to note, the forum may be down for a few days around the weekend of the 3rd March as we are moving to a super fast new server :icon_smile:

Cheers

Damon

Corrosive

Staff member
I literally have no clue what this is, point me in the right direction....
I was under the impression that there is a built in CMS with vBulletin so you can write articles etc. and basically build up a website with useful stuff to go with the forum. Could be wrong though. Perhaps the 'website with forums' I have seen use Wordpress or something for the rest of the website.

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh I see, yeah you can upgrade vbulletin https://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php?do=step1

..to include cms modules, mobile suite and facebook integration but to be honest it is well over my head. All these extras cost which isn't really a problem but what I don't have is time and the skills to integrate it and ensure it all works, anyone really know vBulletin well that may be interested in taking it a little further?

bigdave

Staff member
Ooooooooooh.... New skin is pretty! The colour bars, reg and crop marks do kind of bugger my ideas for the Bleed Ink site redesign though!! :icon_smile:

bigdave

Staff member
hehehe. I currently have little or no enthusiasm towards design so it's likely that the Bleed Ink site will remain as is for the foreseeable future.