Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Eagle Project

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by nickio15, Jul 13, 2010.

1. nickio15

nickio15 Member

I have just posted an new project and would love some feedback from you guys. Please see more of The Eagle on either the Behance network or my portfolio.

The Eagle on the Behance Network

Portfolio : Nicky Lock

Thanks in advance everyone. Please feel free to buzz me through comments on my other work also. It will be awesome to hear what you think.

2. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

Looks pretty good. Not sure why it's falling apart though?
  3. nickio15

nickio15 Member

Thanks for your reply. I used the fractured effect to illustrate the great complexity of a birds visual appearance. Its a style I use quite often.

I hope you like the result.

4. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

I'm not sure that's what it's doing - for me, it kind of 'grounds' the bird - makes it look fractured, injured maybe. It being a style you use a lot doesn't necessarily make it the right style for this particular subject. I actually do quite like the style, just not for this image.
  5. nickio15

nickio15 Member

Thats a fair point. You are very much entitled to your opinion, I love to hear peoples reactions to the work I do. It's great.

I have had a look through your portfolio and you have some pretty good work yourself. I like your advertising stuff. Keep it up.

Where is it that you are based? Are you alone or part of a team at SparkCreative?
  6. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

7. GCJHosting - Greg

GCJHosting - Greg New Member

Looks very nice:icon_thumbup:
  8. Eagle

Eagle Member

Nice work! :icon_cheers:
  9. nickio15

nickio15 Member

Thanks for all you comments. It's great to hear from you.
  10. james.walters

james.walters Member

Very artistic, and good job! :)