The Creative Chair

wac

[font="'lucida sans unicode'"]I’ve started a series of interviews with top class people from the creative industry. The first one can be found here.[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"]I've made a list of people I want to get to do a 'creative chair', some are wildly optimistic but I thought I’d see if anyone knew of any names that I really should be looking into.[/font]

wac said:
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"]I’ve started a series of interviews with top class people from the creative industry. The first one can be found here.[/font]
[font="'lucida sans unicode'"]I've made a list of people I want to get to do a 'creative chair', some are wildly optimistic but I thought I’d see if anyone knew of any names that I really should be looking into.[/font]
Why don't you post your list up and people can see if they know any of your 'wildly optimistic' category? :)

EDIT: Some of your links to 365 Designers don't work. Think you've misspelled designers in the URL :)

Well spotted Tony. Regarding the list the pipe dream ones are people like Steven Heller, Neville Brody & Julian Opie but I'm keeping it schtum on the rest of the list for the time being.

wac said:
Well spotted Tony. Regarding the list the pipe dream ones are people like Steven Heller, Neville Brody & Julian Opie but I'm keeping it schtum on the rest of the list for the time being.
I don't know Neville unfortunately! Haha :)
I look forward to reading the rest of the interviews! I'm always intrigued to see how much work designers such as David Airey, Jacob Cass and Graham Smith are taking on. If you ever get a chance, ask them for me? :)

wac said:
Yeah first one is really great looking. So why you don't provide the full list please.... :)

Back