Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cove.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by berry, Jul 22, 2010.

1. berry

berry Active Member

I watched this documentary in a hotel room and I was engrossed.
    Did anyone else catch it? It made me sad and Mad

The trailer is kinda censored - the last 10 minutes of the documentary filming is just sickening but captivating like a road traffic accident. Without preaching - try and watch the documentary and then try and change things.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KRD8e20fBo"]YouTube - The Cove Trailer[/ame]

2. yeah i did see that... makes me feel ill at the fact people still do this :(

3. Adam

Adam Senior Member

I watched it Berry and I too was sad and extremely angry

The thing that annoys me the most is that so many people know it is going on but they choose to ignore it....

I even went onto Google Earth and found the cove, but you can't zoom in enough to see it clearly, it is 'blurred' out it seems

4. Mark Alexander

Mark Alexander Senior Member

To be honest this isn't something that upsets me in any great way. I found the documentary interesting, but ultimately I'd put the furore over it down to simple cultural differences. Is this really any different to what we do with the animals we consume?

5. that is bloody sickening :(