Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Britannia Inn

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by NUGFX, May 31, 2012.

1. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

I'm assuming the text has not been proofread as yet?

3. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

not yet lol, is they mistakes i guess?

4. paperslug

paperslug New Member

I like it! It looks very warm and inviting, and everything is clear and easy to see.

But what's with the invisible wine glass!!? :O

Also, I'm kind of in the mood to go sit in a pub for a good few hours now, so I guess it's doing it's job well.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  5. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

were still working on the front page so the invisable wine glass will probably change. just trying to get the main page looking nice with the content text image layout

but thx for ur comments :D

6. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

I think it looks really nice and quite appropriate for a pub; it has that feel to it.

For some reason though, once the site is all loaded when I scroll down from the top it always gets stuck at the menu/sliding image? It just freezes and takes a moment to carry on scrolling.

7. Edge

Edge Active Member

I really like the textures and gradients - the logo seems to get out played by the rest of the site but otherwise very nice job.

8. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

yeah the logo atm is just tempory until the pub want a proper logo designed, still being worked on and shud hopefully be ready end of this week / early next week :D

9. Amy_Alternate

Amy_Alternate New Member

I know this place, in fact I have eaten here before! Website looks great, I think you have represented the place well - warm/country feel! :)

NUGFX likes this.
  10. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

Thank you amy :D i myself have not been there as its a bit far from liverpool but my friend lives in barnsley and he goes there often :D