• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The bosses birthday...

C

chrismitchell

Or we could try to get more people signed up :)

I think that the style of DF should change for Greg's Birthday :)

Or we could all change our avatars to Gregs for the day :lol:

C

chrismitchell

:lol: or if Typo is free he could draw a caricature of Greg that we can use as an Avatar instead :D :lol:

Greg

Typo said:
A trip to Greggs....yum?
I vote for this idea!

& I'm not the boss, merely the caretaker, and to go to my favourote website for quotes on this, Wikipedia, "This includes making sure the heating is working, cleaning, portering goods, moving furniture, doing repairs, ordering materials, etc"

Think I might have a mid-20s-life crisis, sounds fun.

mrp2049

Greg said:
I vote for this idea!

& I'm not the boss, merely the caretaker, and to go to my favourote website for quotes on this, Wikipedia, "This includes making sure the heating is working, cleaning, portering goods, moving furniture, doing repairs, ordering materials, etc"

Think I might have a mid-20s-life crisis, sounds fun.
That usually means you will panic, decide you've been working too much, decided to go (back because you dropped out) to uni, act like a complete idiot whilst getting relentlessly drunk with people who hadn't even started big school when you had already finished.

Krey20

mrp2049 said:
That usually means you will panic, decide you've been working too much, decided to go (back because you dropped out) to uni, act like a complete idiot whilst getting relentlessly drunk with people who hadn't even started big school when you had already finished.
Sounds like the voice of experience! :D

mrp2049

it happened to my best friends ex, and my ex.

I have been quite sane going through my 20's, in a year and 2 months we will talk again as they come to an end.

Tom Sound

mrp2049 said:
it happened to my best friends ex, and my ex.

I have been quite sane going through my 20's, in a year and 2 months we will talk again as they come to an end.

I'd like to go to Uni, I could do with a break :up:

Jimlad

I'd like to go back too, though not sure my liver could take it a second time...
Plus, no way I'm volunteering to pay the old graduate tax if it comes into force.
(oooh Jim said something political... did the universe shatter? Not yet... keep an eye out though)