The beginning of graphic works[Please Critique]

Kacper

Hi guys ! I'm quite new person in graphic design ,and I have request for You - Can You look on my work and give me constructive critique ?
I know how valueable was for me in photogrography, when i didn't know about mistakes which I taken.
I know that the best options is choose one direction and get in, but to be honest i want to try lot of different work for example logos, products design or websites.
I really want to learn how to get up to next levelmy work and what I can corect to be better so feel free to write something about my work.

All photos in projects are mine .
I used only free commercial mockups.

02-white-iphone-5s-isvsr0j.jpg

dashoboardkoniecovp3v.jpg

anikeozput.jpg

fivelineportqkr1s.jpg

perspective-glass-lev6prw6.jpg

calendarprote5rrf.jpg

creative12bioes.jpg

iphone-x-mockupxt7pay.jpg

a5-hadcover-book-mockgko4c.jpg

imac-pro-mockupkkdoobv.jpg

vinyl-record-and-covejtpap.jpg

So which bit of the work is yours and which is the mockup part... if you want us to critique your work the best way is to show the work you have done, not what it looks like in mockup because honestly some of them look like the mockup IS the work.

WOW! You are very talented! I love all of your designs and layouts! The only (very small) things I noticed are the alignment and scale of a few of the icons and text. Maybe make sure the icons are the same size of any icons they are grouped with on the phone settings graphic and text is all aligned (like the paragraph on the Fiveline page maybe needs to be aligned with the paragraph header. Have you put your portfolio on Behance?

I think all of it is very nice and you've got a good aesthetic going on.

I also liked them dropped into the mock-ups as it puts the designs into context but regarding a crit' then it's best without so thanks for showing the stripped back versions.

Back