Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"the beast"

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Sep 7, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

he can kill two stones with one bird.

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Whats this thread about Timothy?

3. tim

tim Senior Member

berry.

to show his almighty mightiness.

4. tim

tim Senior Member

like before? when i said he sleeps with a pillow under his gun?

nothing!?

oh well it made me laugh. :D

5. I heard that he only hunts when he's angry and that he has a pathalogical hatred of Pantone 683C :lol:

6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

This going to turn into substituting Chuck Norris jokes soon enough!

7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Or the stig quotes....
    Or new ones for Berry 'The Beast' Burgess...

8. I think stig quotes would be funnier for "The Beast" :lol:

9. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

(Read in Clarkson voice)
    Some say he can only speak in spanish and that he once shaved a cat to make a beenie because his head was cold.... all we know is he's called "The Beast".

10. berry

berry Active Member

I'm enjoying this thread.....

11. I thought you'd enjoy this thread Berry :p :lol:

We need to have your occupation as "The Beast" instead of Managing Director :lol:

12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

"Some say he should be switch off at the mains every night and that David Hasslehoff calls him son...all we know is he's called "the Beast"!"

13. "Some say that he secretly loves watching Gilmore Girls, only to decide which one is more edible, and that he flosses his teeth with barbed wire... all we know is he's called "The Beast"!"

(this should be turned into a website by Berry :lol: would be soooo funny)

14. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

"Some say he was born ginger and that at school he was the only boy to look younger than Macaulay Culkin... all we know is he's called "The Beast"!"

15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

"Some say he was born underground and it was his idea to fake the moon landing footage...all we know is he's called "The Beast"!"

16. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

"Some say he was commissioned to draw every ikea flat-pack instruction manual by hand... and that each of his 43 children were conceived inside Ikea Croydon.... all we know is he's called "The Beast"!"

17. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

"Some say he was at the meeting that birthed Helvetica and his hands are an effective letter press... all we know is he's called "The Beast"!"

18. "Some say he can't understand cabbage and that he is secretly the inventor of the internet... all we know is he's called "The Beast"!"

19. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

"Some say he can walk on water and only speak swahili... all we know is he's called "The Beast"!"

20. "Some say that his head is completely made from 300gsm glossy card and that he has an irrational fear of the letter "T".. All we know is he's called "The Beast"!"