Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Angry Thread

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Harry, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Every forum needs an Angry thread. I'll kick off.

Me and my girlfriend are very close, we do stuff every weekend and it's always great. She's 1600 miles away in Spain as of today so I'm beginning to miss her already.
    I went out biking today which was great, but I'm now so tired I didn't care about the chav trying to start **** in the street just now.
    I'm home alone on a Saturday, nowt to do, mates all have plans and I'm stuck in the house on my own.

Add to that the fact that the three day camping trip that was going to be my only holiday in two years has been cancelled and I'm a very pissed off Harry :( I haven't had a holiday in two years and these three measly days in a tent in the UK were really starting to look amazing.

EDIT: And now the pack of chicken I opened for dinner which goes out of date in two days smells like ****. Binned it, waste of money :(

What's pissed you off today?
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

I'm also home alone on a Saturday night, I do however have Budweiser to keep my company and hopefully inspire some creativity! Yesterday Lloyds TSB decided to pull the overdraft facility off my account, went to a mates for pizza last night wasn't able to get cash out as my account had zero available, was able to sort it this morning, but have no doubt collected £50+ of charges from my friends at the Black f'in Horse.
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

I think Soren has a lot to vent about...

Or he got distracted!
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Yeah well I was looking forward to a saturday with my gf but shes gone away to alnwick to spend her time with other friends...**** night in on my own, match of the day starts soon tho so!..Never Mind eh?
  5. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I've lost track of days and didnt realise I'm currently watching dave on a saturday night :( (even knowing it was saturday didnt click that tonight is a saturday night)
  6. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Our lass has had untold troubles with banks lately. Someone in Russia was trying to fraudulently use her card so the bank put a block on it 'til things were resolved. However that account was the one which direct debited to pay her credit card. When payment didn't go out for the credit card they cancelled it! She's been to and from banks every day this week :(

However, beer is gooooood. I gots me some Stella. (Kind of angry that Stella is such a nice lager but has a bad image as wife beater :( )
  7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Or maybe you are a wife beater in denial ;)
  8. Greg

Greg Active Member

I have built a passionate hate for Lloyds and the way it's run, as soon as I'm clear of this overdraft which will be in a weeks time, I'm closing that account!! finally :D

Not a big fan of Stella, seem to get a headache after drinking it? Strange.
    Might have to go and grab some bad takeaway to complete my loner night in! Or maybe a microwave meal for one!
  9. tim

tim Senior Member

i'm pissed off.

2. i bought me some mayfair with a £20 note and realised i only got change off a tenner.
    3. my girlfriend is in somerset and somewhere. i dunno.
  10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Harry, my girlfriend has just got back from a month in Korea. The first week was random, second I was enjoying the freedom, third I started missing her a bit, then last week, it was just a case of waiting for her to come back.

How long is she away for?

I am fairly happy right now, so an angry thread is not much use for me now.
  11. Harry

Harry Senior Member

****ing hell a month? She's only gone for a week haha. But it's because we do something great together every weekend and all of a sudden I'm kicking about on my own trying to find things to. Feel like a right loner haha :(
  12. you wouldn't like me when i'm angry (to quote Bruce Banner :lol: )
  13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

A week?! Man that is just a good amount of time, plenty of time to enjoy stretching out in the bed, concentrating on important you things! In my case I got me some guitar lessons, read a few books, watched alot of star trek and went on lots of bike rides!

Enjoy the bed!!
  14. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Decided to go riding two days in a row, don't normally do that on a weekend, so that was fun :)

In angry news, my Tiscali connection at home has decided to just stop working :(
  15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

cool man! I've been to a client meeting, took my bike, had great ride there, even better ride home in the sun!
  16. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I just got banned 6 times in a row from a Team Fortress 2 server because I was kicking the admins ass :<
  17. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Just got to the airport to meet my girlfriend to find her flight's delayed by about an hour. Limited iPhone battery means this'll be a looooong wait :(

EDIT: Although I have just seen Harry Gration (Google him) in arrivals.
  18. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

:( i fell over last night and badly cut my foot :( my boyfriend called me a wuss for crying :( lol
  19. br3n

br3n Senior Member

I hate it when girls cry :mad:
  20. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

lol i coulnt help it :( tears just came out hahaha but i screamed too lol it bloody hurt :(