The Amazing Spiderman

davewill

Ive mentioned here a few times before that Ive been working on a series of Marvel inspired posters for over a year now. In the past Ive released a small run of posters based on Thor, Cap America, XMen and The Avengers. The last part of the series is now available, based on the new movie The Amazing Spiderman and you can see it here if you are interested...
dave will design - graphic designer | illustrator | poster artist: Marvel Series 5: The Amazing Spiderman Movie Poster

Feedback is always appreciated!

absolutely love it mate :) saw it on Facebook a few minutes ago :) amazing bit of work!

love these, just checked out your facebook too. the whole range is so good - especially the back to the future (saul bass) one.

Thanks guys, glad you like it, it's always nerve racking releasing something to the public! My next piece of work is 100% officially licensed by dreamworks so looking forwards to sharing that when I can!!

It is absolutely brilliant! As is the rest of the set.
But especially the Spiderman one, it captures the cheekiness that is Andrew Garfield's version of the character to a tee.

I'm actually surprised that I haven't seen these before, the superhero buff that I am.

Thanks Tom, thats very kind of you to say. The biggest struggle I have is that of exposure, there are loads of amazing poster artists around at the moment, its really difficult to get noticed! Glad you like my work though, Im really pleased with how the Marvel series turned out.

Hey Dave,

is it relatively 'simple' to integrate a shopping cart into your blog/website? (or was this something that was pre-built in with blogspot?

cheers.

Yes really easy to do, Ive got a very very basic web knowledge but it was really simple. If you go to paypals site, log in then do a search for 'Button' it will take you to a page that lets you create your own Buy It Now button for your site. Once you set it up it gives you the code and you just copy and paste it into your new blog post.

Now that is what I call an lllustration. Love it. Also as a poster design I love it. Best submission of the year so far. nice one fella.

Oh, man. This one is freakin' cool. at first, i thought that you are going to do one of those shirts with the usual flashy, poster-ish spiderman designs. but this one is totally unique. nice job.

Thanks Greg, i still really could do with a proper website, my blog is looking a bit out of date these days so Im using my Behance portfolio a lot more.

And yeah Donald, I saw a lot of spiderman posters before I started mine, so I really tried to do something different!

Thanks for the remind Dave.

I need to get down there and have a nosey around. I keep making excuses to myself that im 'too busy' but thats exactly the sort of thing I need to do. Glad I found this post. Its been much fun and has made me smile. lots. Love that spiderman poster. Proper love it.

Back