Textile Screen printing table - What Surface?

Source

Hi all,
If there any screen printers out there that can help me?
I am a textile printer of long fabric lengths & want to set up a print table in the garage for testing. I understand the layers that are needed.... Base of industrial felt, then a heat resistant rubber sheet stapled around the edges (for hot steam ironing). I have managed to source a felt, but I have no idea what the top rubber sheet is, what it is called or where to buy. My internet searches for rubber sheeting come up with many different types but I have no idea if any are suitable. Does anybody have any ideas or vital clues to this elusive top layer?

many thanks

Hi I am selling a 20ft x 6ft RA smart fabric printing table. I screen printed large/long pieces of fabrics on this table for 5 years. If you are interested please email me and I can send you pictures and a price. (Not a daft price too).

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I wish I had the space for a full size table, but unfortunately not at the moment.

All the best

6m table

Keep thinking about that table. Are you trying to sell it very quickly? if you can wait a couple of months it may work for me then. A studio is something I am working towards so if you can send me details, price, photo and if it's possible to transport in pieces? [email protected]
thanks.

Looking to buy RA Smart textile printing table

Hi There

It has been some time since your last post but if nobody has already bought it, is your print table still available for sale. If so I am very interested. I live and work in London but am more than happy to travel to collect. Many thanks in anticipation.

Hi I am selling a 20ft x 6ft RA smart fabric printing table. I screen printed large/long pieces of fabrics on this table for 5 years. If you are interested please email me and I can send you pictures and a price. (Not a daft price too).

Back