Terms and Condition booklets

sscott

Hello,

I hope this is the right area to put this thread, if not please feel free to move me!

I am currently looking at creating about 30 terms and conditions booklets using indesign, with most of the booklets having the same base wordings and paragraphs removed depending on the T&C document or possibly added. Does anyone know a way of making almost like a template system possibly using flowable text boxes or the content collector. I've been scratching my head over this with no answer so far! If anyone has any insights on how terms and conditions booklets are created/saved/stored in other companies that would be a good help.

I hope this makes sense? Any help would be amazing thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey sscott,

I think I understand what you mean. You want the same elements on all/most of the pages in your booklet? Is that what you mean?

Have you ever used the master pages function on InDesign? A master page acts as a template creator. You can place anything on a master page and it will duplicate on every page...

Well I am pretty good with InDesign and definitely can help you with this. But I'd need to see a sample selection of what you need done.

Back