• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tenerife??

Random question for everyone...A while back i asked for ideas on somewhere to go on holiday in September..I still can't decide and i need to book something now arggg.

Has anyone been to Tenerife, and what is it like? Is it a bit young and clubby, or can it be coupley as well?

Any comments please!!!

tim

helpful answer there from Onartis!

i'd say it's pretty young, but your picture doesn't say you wouldn't fit in with that.

meh, apart from that, it has sun, and booze, why not?

ha ha yeah i'm fine with it being young, just not so fine with endless groups of lads with "Lads on tour" "Stinky28" "Lazyboy" all over their pink t shirts!

berry

tim-ater said:
helpful answer there from Onartis!

i'd say it's pretty young, but your picture doesn't say you wouldn't fit in with that.
She would have to loose the woolly scarf though!

mrp2049

if you look into los cristianos or playa de las americas, they are the 2 major places. my parents go there alot, friends have a time share and they are 60+, so i'd say, it probably is a bit "pink shirt", but there is probably a way to avoid it, or they wouldn't keep going back.

tbwcf

I went to los americas in Tenerife for my old mans 50th a few years ago. Long story short we now call it tenergrief.... hassley beer'd up placed, my wallet robbed, my brother mugged via knife point.

Definately don't go there, I can't comment on other parts I think other areas are prob ok but that place was a shit pit

mrp2049

tbwcf said:
I went to los americas in Tenerife for my old mans 50th a few years ago. Long story short we now call it tenergrief.... hassley beer'd up placed, my wallet robbed, my brother mugged via knife point.

Definately don't go there, I can't comment on other parts I think other areas are prob ok but that place was a shit pit
shit, andy that sounds terrible.

mmm, well i and my boyfriend and gone right off the idea of Tenerife anyway....very fickle haha.

I'm now thinking Cuba!! Any opinions??

TomStutt

Luxor in Egypt is really nice. Its hot, theres loads of things to see and it quite quiet.

when i went we went to valley of the kings and it was about 53 degrees. way hot.