Tattoo Designs

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody ever designed any tattoos? Do you have a cool tattoo? If so, lets see some pics.

Been thinking of getting one for ages.

I have two and found that if you have it on a fatty area such as your "love-handle" which I did it really really hurts! I nearly walked out half way through and there was alot of swearing ! The one on my shoulder blade still hurt but was more bearable probably coz it's bony:icon_smile:

I don't know if you would call mine cool so I'll not post any pics!!

Maybe someone here can design you one:icon_smile:

I have a self drawn one of James o'Barrs The Crow.

I've got some pics somewhere. It's on my upper arm and is the starting point for a full sleeve.

Hi

I have tattoos but i don't know how to attach, Please guide me

Hi John

When making a post, scroll down to the area called additional options, click "Manage Attachments" from the "Attach Files" section

Shown below....

Attachments

• manage-attachments.gif
    manage-attachments.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 4
I have one, it's approximately 7-8" in length and it's on my right calf.

I highly recommend that you get one :D. I actually love the feeling of getting a tattoo done. I will post a picture of mine when I get back home.

Please do Conor.

I'm thinking of some kind of Japanese Dragon or similar on my back, or possibly down my leg covering an indian ink attempt when I was at school (my first girlfriends name, lol) :icon_biggrin:

I total struggled to get a good picture but this is it:
First one is too show the brightness of the colours, second one is to show more of the design
lpic5007ih0.jpg

lpic5000xt7.jpg

I have my (full) logo tattooed on my right upper arm! :icon_eek:!

Well, at least I can prove copyright! :icon_wink:

Connor, whats the name of that fish in your Tattoo, is it a Carp? I sound like an idiot but i want to know, they are the fish which swim up waterfalls its rumoured, if i am correct?

As for Tattoo's, i have none, I want to get one done soon though and I want to design it myself, but Ive never designed one before in my life.

I have a little one - not designed myself - a little chinese symbol on the front of my hip. Mine killed, as they say the closer to the *ahems* the more it hurts.

Actually it looks more like a little mexican fella now. It got really stretched when I had my son.

Actually it looks more like a little mexican fella now.

lol. A mexican fella?

I want to get my Son's name Jordan tattoo'd somewhere on me, in Old English Caligraphy with abit of design to it aswell. So if anyone can do that for me let me know, Caligraphy is the one thing I am crap at drawing (or writing).

Still, up some Tattoos!!!!

Hi guys , that would be a coy fish , the whole story about the coy dates back to chinese mythology , the coy swimming up the fountain to the gates when it turns into a dragon , some really nice chinese stuff out there , personally i go with paul booth designs , he is an american based designer whos work hints on the mythical and gothic , all original pieces though , sits very well with me , pics to come

You need to go see John Lewis of Shrewsbury, the guy is a genius!
He did a George Petty Pin up Girl on my arm and she's amazing.

But he is not just a copy man! the guy paints and draws all day long and his work is fantastic.
A popper Tattoo man.

His attention to detail is WOW!

I was going to get a huge Irezumi Dragon down my arm whilst I was in Japan. Alas I never had the time (or the money) to get it done :(

Back