Take a look at my logotype

Typografia

Hi alltogether,

after I really worked a long time on the idea of the "brushcatsle" as for my logotype, I dropped that idea completely.

Logo_Dezember_2018.png

I did like the colour, the brightness, the contrast and the brilliance so much, the the brushes were alway seen als candles....

So went a new way, by just using abstract geometrical elements and typography:

13-01.jpg

What do you think?

Would be a non-serif typography better?
KKs_Raute_04-01.jpg

I don't like either I'm afraid. I think you're trying too hard to do something clever and either your typographic skills
are lacking or you're using the wrong software - it looks like you've possibly Live Traced your design for a start.

If you Google 'KK logo' or similar, you'll find lots of nice designs that may inspire you. Keep it simple - you don't necessarily need a 'mark' as your logo.
If I were you, I would just find a nice font (modern, sans serif, maybe caps) and add something slightly different to the diagonals of the K's or something like that.

I love the graphic behind the KKs but it might be too much together? I like the first of the three KKs that you've shown without the design behind it, and I would match the font of your name to the KKs.

These two logo designs are looking so nice, and after changing the fonts of the second logo looks better than before.
thank you so much for your comment. I went further using colours and inverting the background, take a look as what it turned out:

Attachments

• LogoKK-240x240.png
    LogoKK-240x240.png
    20 KB · Views: 3
  • Sig_Logo_240 x 240.jpg
    Sig_Logo_240 x 240.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
I love the graphic behind the KKs but it might be too much together? I like the first of the three KKs that you've shown without the design behind it, and I would match the font of your name to the KKs.
thanks your your comment but I am quite sure, that the two KKs without the octothorpe form in the background would look to rigorous, tight, stiff and severe. I really spent much time dealing with the letter "K" and in my opinion it is an very straight lined letter without roundings, if you know what I mean.

I want to go on by refining the octothorpe form in the background, but I do not have the time.

If you'd still like the crit. I think the KK concept is definitely worth improving. Find some fonts that look nice together, currently those ones aren't that nice. I think once you've cleaned up the shapes & straighten it all up it could look quite decent.

Wa
If you'd still like the crit. I think the KK concept is definitely worth improving. Find some fonts that look nice together, currently those ones aren't that nice. I think once you've cleaned up the shapes & straighten it all up it could look quite decent.
Do you mean one font for the KKs and one other for the "Karla Kurz"?
Or one font for both?

Hi alltogether,

referring to Rogues critic I tried out another font. notice that I only replaced to letters, but not the graphic around.
Is the the selected type worth also creating the background elements (the bows) in a form approaching to the font?

The bows (grey) are the same, just replaced the letters:
Maybe I can use pieces of some letters to create the bows:

The font is the montecatini font by lousie fili

What do you think?

Back