Take a look at my logotype

Typografia

Hi alltogether,

after I really worked a long time on the idea of the "brushcatsle" as for my logotype, I dropped that idea completely.

Logo_Dezember_2018.png

I did like the colour, the brightness, the contrast and the brilliance so much, the the brushes were alway seen als candles....

So went a new way, by just using abstract geometrical elements and typography:

13-01.jpg

What do you think?

Would be a non-serif typography better?
KKs_Raute_04-01.jpg

Wardy

I don't like either I'm afraid. I think you're trying too hard to do something clever and either your typographic skills
are lacking or you're using the wrong software - it looks like you've possibly Live Traced your design for a start.

If you Google 'KK logo' or similar, you'll find lots of nice designs that may inspire you. Keep it simple - you don't necessarily need a 'mark' as your logo.
If I were you, I would just find a nice font (modern, sans serif, maybe caps) and add something slightly different to the diagonals of the K's or something like that.

babcockslm12

I love the graphic behind the KKs but it might be too much together? I like the first of the three KKs that you've shown without the design behind it, and I would match the font of your name to the KKs.

Typografia

I love the graphic behind the KKs but it might be too much together? I like the first of the three KKs that you've shown without the design behind it, and I would match the font of your name to the KKs.
thanks your your comment but I am quite sure, that the two KKs without the octothorpe form in the background would look to rigorous, tight, stiff and severe. I really spent much time dealing with the letter "K" and in my opinion it is an very straight lined letter without roundings, if you know what I mean.

I want to go on by refining the octothorpe form in the background, but I do not have the time.