Tablet help

gcol90

Got an iPad 3 32GB (WiFi) I don't use anymore because of it's size, bit too cumbersome for my liking now. Looking into getting a new tablet of sorts but not sure what to get.

Got an Android phone too so am familiar with both ecosystems, so that ain't a problem.

Now am wondering whether I sell my iPad, get a Mini Retina, or just go for a Nexus 7.

Or do I keep the iPad and just get a Wacom?

Also what would you say is a decent price for an iPad 3?

price for iPad... 50p....

You know you can use the iPad as a second screen or even a graphics tablet with the right apps right :p

50p?! I was hoping for a little more haha. Yeahhh, I know but wanted something smaller if I do replace it. Unless I kept it and just got a pressure sensitive stylus

Personally I wouldn't bother selling it, I'd just grab the wacom....

Are you sure you'd get on alright with a smaller tablet, I'm wanting to get a larger one as my nexus 7 seems too small (and I want a stylus)

Yeah but I don't use the iPad anymore at all, the only reason I'd go for a Mini is because I like the smaller size and because I've bought a load of iOS apps.

I use my phone for everything, Chromecast etc, so it makes sense to get a Nexus 7... but then I dunno. Just my iPad is going to waste atm, and it's getting on a bit now.

And then its like £50+ for a Wacom, or I send £100/£250 more and get a more versatile tablet, and get myself a pressure sensitive stylus.

Arghhh

Back