T-shirt printing

shorefire

Can anyone recommend a company that can print one-off t-shirt designs?

Preferably on a t shirt with a "fashionable" fit rather than the basic fruit of the loom baggy number most companies seem to offer.

I went shopping at lunchtime for t-shirts for my holiday. I saw nothing I remotely liked so had the idea of designing my own! Not got any specific designs in mind yet, thought I'd look into the printing first.

shorefire said:
Can anyone recommend a company that can print one-off t-shirt designs?

Preferably on a t shirt with a "fashionable" fit rather than the basic fruit of the loom baggy number most companies seem to offer.

I went shopping at lunchtime for t-shirts for my holiday. I saw nothing I remotely liked so had the idea of designing my own! Not got any specific designs in mind yet, thought I'd look into the printing first.

Continental Clothing -

You will get a good fit, good quality tees(black is very good but white is not thick enough)
pre-shrunk and your design will not come off if done properlly

let me know what you think...............also request a free sample or you can see how it feel at a good printing studio/office (they always have samples on show)

I think you should create a logo first for your t-shirt line. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm looking to have some designs produced for my clothing line.

one off is such a mine field depending on what process they do! If it aint screened it probably wont look the best, but then that costs £££!

As tim said, keep us up to date!

Most print shops will do a tshirt for you and they'll happily print on a tshirt that you've bought yourself. In other words, find the tshirt you like, give it to them with your artwork and voila.

I got a tshirt printed a few weeks ago at a print shop for £11, plus £6 for the tshirt.

What type of printing do you guys get for just a one off print? I did print a one off tshirt before which was done using the DTG process which worked out around £10-15 for a one off.

Anagoge said:
Most print shops will do a tshirt for you and they'll happily print on a tshirt that you've bought yourself. In other words, find the tshirt you like, give it to them with your artwork and voila.

I got a tshirt printed a few weeks ago at a print shop for £11, plus £6 for the tshirt.

Now that's value!

Ive been thinking about doing this too, most t-shirts I see in the shops are a bit... Blah. So many meaningless designs going around these days!

I've got stuff they've printed, its a very different print to standard plastisol and discharge inks, but its is good.

The best thing about it is that you are not limited by colour counts like you are with screen printing. It basically a big CMYK printer, so some colours aren't as vibrant as they could be, but its not a million miles away from the normal CMYK process.

Back