Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T-Shirt printing

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by @GCarlD, Dec 9, 2014.

1. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

Hi GDF,

Can anyone recommend a printers or website that prints T-shirt designs?

I am looking to get a one off T-shirt printed. Black and white. Single sided (Front). Text based print.

It doesn't have to be high end premium quality prints, anything even half decent will suffice. Although, I obviously wouldn't want the ink to fade too quickly in the wash (or if it rains!) and I would like it printed on a fairly decent quality white t-shirt that won't shrink after a couple of washes. A few years ago I used an online company and the large T-shirt I ordered was actually a medium size (at best) and the white t-shirt was so thin it was practically see-though!

I have contacted a couple local printers and I am getting quotes between £14-£16 for the one T-Shirt print. A bit too expensive for one T-shirt in my opinion.

Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  2. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

3. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Sounds reasonable to be honest.

4. @GCarlD

Not at all. I got recommended a company who has better quality prints and better quality t-shirts who has just quoted me £8. Very happy with that.

I don't think i've ever bought a T-shirt in the shops for £14-£16!

5. Tim Timbo Bullock

Tim Timbo Bullock New Member

It depends on the process. £8 sounds reasonable for a vinyl graphic. £14-16 sounds reasonable to screen print.

6. @GCarlD

Received my T-Shirt delivery today, so quick! It was screen printed, had to be really.

7. danbyi87

danbyi87 New Member

Hi Carl,

What was the company you used to get your t-shirt printed?

Thanks,

8. @GCarlD

Hi Dan

I will message you the details. I Don't really want to post his number and contract details on a public forum without his prior permission, although I'm sure he wouldn't mind but still.

9. Lylie

Lylie New Member

Hi Op,

Please inbox me, I will give you some really good prices (a lot better than the ones you've been quoted) - All prints are done in house on a Roland SP540v - I can either press the prints onto tee's for you to sell on, or I can print & post you the prints whichever is easier for you.

Many thanks
    Alex

10. Yourdesignprinted

Yourdesignprinted New Member

We can do the black and white design for you, any size any colour using fruit of the loom t shirts.
    Any more info contact us today!

11. joliecarter

joliecarter New Member

There are so much variety in T-shirt Printing. Do refer to Myprintcloud.com. You may find several solutions which may be more affordable and reliable for you.

12. Colin2016

Colin2016 New Member

Was that price for one item ?, a single sample Print ? with order to follow ?

You done well imho my friend, if it was only a single shirt !

The screen building & set up process itself would take a bit of time but if i am reading it wrong & it was a 1 clr print on a run of say 50 x decent shirts (Gildan) id have quoted you £6.50 , 100 x shirts £6 & so on .

Good Luck on your venture
    C