T shirt logo design

mattypark

Hi folks

I'm interested in getting a t shirt printed with a specific graphic design.I have photos of the shirt I'd like but I need a clean,smooth looking image of the design for the t shirt printer to create it for me.
This is the t shirt:
Does anyone know how to isolate or create the logo effectively?

Attachments

• Halepeno 3.jpg
    Halepeno 3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1
  • Halepeno 4.jpg
    Halepeno 4.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
Levi said:
um... copyright....

You can't just copy another persons design
Please take in mind what Levi has mentioned.

If you want to isolate the design, my advice would be to hire a designer to make something similar by tracing around it or using another method. Most printing companies as far as I am aware prefer vector format as it will not blur when the image is stretched, so ask the designer for a vector EPS or Ai file or similar. Hope this helps.

Just have the designer use a different image of a halepeno and change the text to a different font, that should be enough to get you out of the line of copyright infringement, I recently did 3 months completely on copyright pertaining to graphic and web design but my countries law my differ from yours (I'm from australia) now saying that halepeno may be copyrighted in itself since from my searches it refers to one particularity company which in that case, pick another word or get consent by the copyright holder.

Back