Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t-shirt designs needed

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by hobbscore, Sep 16, 2010.

1. hobbscore

hobbscore New Member

we're an up and coming band that plays a lot of high profile gigs and we need some merch.

any kind of design will be considered however to keep costs down we would prefer 1 colour stuff. white on black or vice versa

please contact me if interested

2. SZ design

SZ design New Member

I would be interested in learning a bit more on what you need etc, sounds like a cool project to get involved in. I can also do screen printing in house so could be some cool ideas for merch for you guys.

Simon Zinn
    Website design I SZ design I Cornwall I Print & Design
  3. hobbscore

hobbscore New Member

basically I know its not much info but we're after any kind of design that looks good (and is 2 colour)

its for an experimental Metal / Hardcore band, but want something different than the usual. If that makes sense?

4. SZ design

SZ design New Member

Yeah OK cool, give me a bit of time to do some research etc and I will come up with some concepts for you.

Do you have a budget you want to work to?

5. hobbscore

hobbscore New Member

ideal cheers

budget wise not really was just gonna thrash something out with the designer. let me know your thoughts tho if you have a cost in mind