T Shirt design competition

ForgeDev

Hello all,

I am new to this forum so I'm not too sure if this is the right place to put this but our company has recently decided to start a new design competition website. I'm assuming you are all aware of Threadless. Our plan is to start a similar site in the UK. We are currently in development but we would like talented designers to submit designs to us in time for launch. We will be giving out prizes to the winners as well as a share of the profits made from your design.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ken

ForgeDev said:
Hello all,

I am new to this forum so I'm not too sure if this is the right place to put this but our company has recently decided to start a new design competition website. I'm assuming you are all aware of Threadless. Our plan is to start a similar site in the UK. We are currently in development but we would like talented designers to submit designs to us in time for launch. We will be giving out prizes to the winners as well as a share of the profits made from your design.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ken

keep talking, I'm interested. I've done designs for a few people and some scary big ones to!

When is the proposed launch? A bit more info on what you want will stimulate interest.

ForgeDev said:
I'm assuming you are all aware of Threadless. Our plan is to start a similar site in the UK.

There's a fair few UK versions of Threadless out there at the moment - it'll have to be impressive to stand out form the crowd.

What's your deal on commisions/cash etc? And when's the site going live? Is there a dev. site we can have a sneeky peek at?

I seem to agree with Ross above. Theres a heck of a lot of t-shirt websites out there now but then again I do buy **** load of them :)

Back