Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surreal poster design

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Sam Fletcher, May 12, 2012.

1. Sam Fletcher

Sam Fletcher New Member

Hello my new designer friends :icon_notworthy:

I hope everyone is having a good day! Just stopping by to see what everyone thinks of my new design project...

I have a Behance project with all of the closeup's and a embedded video of how the project was made here if you would like to see

( may want to mute it with my music taste ;( )

(Please keep in mind I have only been into design/art for a little over a year and a half so my work may not be upto par. ;(

Thanks in advanced for any replies and hopefully some more "Appreciations" for my Behance profile! *Wink Wink* (begging)

I am also very interested in getting some prints of it for freinds / some fmaily members have asked.. I have never got anything printed and I'm useless in the area.
  2. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

Hello. I wont critique it because you posted in the wrong section for that, tsk tsk :thumb: (I'm sure a beedy eyed Mod will move it for you). In terms of printing if you only want a few then digital is the way to go, set up your document with a 3mm bleed, make sure it is in CMYK, at least 300dpi and make sure your ink limits are within 250% and you should be fine :icon_smile:
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

MOVED :icon_smile: