Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surreal poster design

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Sam Fletcher, May 12, 2012.

1. Sam Fletcher

Sam Fletcher New Member

Hello my new designer friends :icon_notworthy:

I hope everyone is having a good day! Just stopping by to see what everyone thinks of my new design project...

[​IMG]

I have a Behance project with all of the closeup's and a embedded video of how the project was made here if you would like to see

( may want to mute it with my music taste ;( )

(Please keep in mind I have only been into design/art for a little over a year and a half so my work may not be upto par. ;(

Thanks in advanced for any replies and hopefully some more "Appreciations" for my Behance profile! *Wink Wink* (begging)

I am also very interested in getting some prints of it for freinds / some fmaily members have asked.. I have never got anything printed and I'm useless in the area.

2. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

Hello. I wont critique it because you posted in the wrong section for that, tsk tsk :thumb: (I'm sure a beedy eyed Mod will move it for you). In terms of printing if you only want a few then digital is the way to go, set up your document with a 3mm bleed, make sure it is in CMYK, at least 300dpi and make sure your ink limits are within 250% and you should be fine :icon_smile:

3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

MOVED :icon_smile: