• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Summer vacation?

I have a week off work next week if that counts? :p

I have friends who are teachers, they still have "summer holidays" which means they slack for 6 weeks like their students lol

Kevin

I will... But if the forum is gonna be as quiet as it has been tonight, I might actually have to find some real friends :confused:

Just the though tof it already makes me shiver :p

tim

in a way i hate my job, it seems that it's only sunny when i'm at work.

for the past 5 weeks, every day off i had it pissed it down.

i want a summer holiday :(

My summer vaction will be spent at Silverstone circuit for 1 week doing skid patch training and the British Grand Prix...then heading off to Monza, Italy for that GP aswell :) I aint had a holiday in a year and the last yeah has been pretty damn tuff some am looking forward to the break!

C

chrismitchell

i'm going on my honeymoon to Tuscany on Saturday :) 32 degrees and sunny over there at the moment :)

C

chrismitchell

yeah was thinking of taking my paints along :) though not watercolours :) I paint with oil and with do charcoal sketches too :) my wife bought me sets of them for Christmas :) not had much of an opportunity to use them as of yet :)

Get the paints out and set up. Then ask a passing 'EyeTie' to quickly 'do you and the missus'.
Sorted. Something nice for the wall when you get back.

Lovely.
Who needs digital technology?

mrp2049

chrismitchell said:
yeah was thinking of taking my paints along :) though not watercolours :) I paint with oil and with do charcoal sketches too :) my wife bought me sets of them for Christmas :) not had much of an opportunity to use them as of yet :)
you are going on your honeymoon and you are thinking about painting?

mrp2049

If my honeymoon doesn't resemble something Caligula would be proud of I will be dissapointed!

I might leave out the horse marrying and people eating...