Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid Skype Mobile Battery!!!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Just entered a text competition on my local radio station to be put into their draw to win a Macbook & iPhone for a fastest text in competition, I got through first and they called me back, was on 'the air' chatting to the guy and right in the middle of the call my phone battery died!! Annoying thing with Skype mobiles is the battery life isn't very accurate... started the call on green battery :mad:

Haven't been able to get hold of them again now... so guessing I've missed the chance :cry:

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Just got hold of the guy at the Radio station and I'm still in the draw for the prize at the end of the month! :D despite messing up their feature lol (thanks for the quick replies on Twitter Tim ;))

3. tim

tim Senior Member

it's okay :D

once again, the invoice is in the post. 99% of any winnings.

(the 1% being the packaging that comes with the stuff)

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

28/1 - I'll keep you posted :D
    I get to unwrap it?! lol

5. tim

tim Senior Member

Yeah, sure why not. But you have to then wrap it back up to post it, so in fact, no. You just keep the invoice. That's the 1%

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Lol I think you're thinking this through too much Tim :p

7. Uvex Media

Uvex Media Junior Member

That's some luck there, Greg!

Let us know if you win.

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Will do, thanks Anthony!
    Draw is at the end of the month :)

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Didn't win it unfortunately!
    It's not as if the person who won, will just be using all that expensive Mac gear as an expensive web browser :cry:

10. :( sorry to hear that Greg :( thats a bit sucky.