Strategy Report for SEO.

Janifar

Got offer for review and analyze client sites for areas that need to deleted, revised or improved, and prepare detailed strategy reports for client sites. Analysis traffic, keyword, keywors rank but couldn't understand what I need to delete, or revise and improved; also how to make the strategy reports for client sites?

Any kinds of answer will be helpful for me. I ask someone but nobody couldn't answer me.

I think you should hand this job off to somebody else. Maybe put it in the Tenders & Services Forum and take a cut of commission from it. If you don't know what you're doing, you can't really take a job on?

Listen I have Idea and I did work before for keyword analysis by Google adwards, also checked rank by cuterank checker also doing plenty project on SEO using so many tool but I couldn't understand how I have to analyze client sites for areas that needed to deleted or revised. I hope if someone give me some idea It is possible to do by me. And another thing is everyone never knows everything. But have to learn and I am wishing to learn. I hope i will be success if try this. Please some one help me by giving some idea, should I use any seo tool for that, and if yes what is that?

Alright. Here's what I'd instantly go in and check for (in no particular order)
1. Clean code
2. Great meta tags and meta descriptions
3. Descriptive H1 tag
4. Keyword density (make sure they're not over saturating their page, use different variations of words)
5. Hidden text, if there's any of that, get it out.
6. Link colour - make sure the links are quite clearly distinguishable in colour to the body text.
7. Make sure they're linking out to relevant authority links (news websites etc)
8. Don't over optimise it. Things need to be written for the customer/website audience, not for search engines.

There are tons of things, I could go on forever. Have a read of my SEO Tips article.

The things they're going to want to know from you with an SEO strategy are things like;
- Where can we improve our site to create more custom?
- What is our return on investment? (If we pay you £4000, how much are you going to make us?)
- How can we maintain the traffic and customer flow AFTER you're done with the job?
SEO is changing lately, some say the term is dead. What you want to get them to focus on is content marketing. Get them creating regular posts and great landing pages that speak to and target their desired audience. The search engines are getting used to SEO and are looking for ways to deliver the best results to the end user at all times.
Seriously though, if you don't know how to prepare an analysis of a client's site, I'd consider handing it off. When people invest big, they expect big return.

5. Hidden text, if there's any of that, get it out. Couldn't understand about hidden text. Please clarify me this things. Your CannyCreative's SEO tips, trics and myths are unbeleivable helpful.

You just need to work according to your plan and nothing else. If you have any confusion give this job to some other person.

If you are doing work in SEO then first you should know about the Google algorithms and what they said.
Clean the hidden text, remove the bad backlinks from webmaster, check the relevancy of the website and make some new and fresh backlinks that should have low OBL, high Google PR and should be relevant to your website.
If you want to make the weekly report for your website then you should take a idea on Internet and browse the hunderds of the report.

Tony Hardy said:
Alright. Here's what I'd instantly go in and check for (in no particular order)
1. Clean code
2. Great meta tags and meta descriptions
3. Descriptive H1 tag
4. Keyword density (make sure they're not over saturating their page, use different variations of words)
5. Hidden text, if there's any of that, get it out.
6. Link colour - make sure the links are quite clearly distinguishable in colour to the body text.
7. Make sure they're linking out to relevant authority links (news websites etc)
8. Don't over optimise it. Things need to be written for the customer/website audience, not for search engines.

There are tons of things, I could go on forever. Have a read of my SEO Tips article.

The things they're going to want to know from you with an SEO strategy are things like;
- Where can we improve our site to create more custom?
- What is our return on investment? (If we pay you £4000, how much are you going to make us?)
- How can we maintain the traffic and customer flow AFTER you're done with the job?
SEO is changing lately, some say the term is dead. What you want to get them to focus on is content marketing. Get them creating regular posts and great landing pages that speak to and target their desired audience. The search engines are getting used to SEO and are looking for ways to deliver the best results to the end user at all times.
Seriously though, if you don't know how to prepare an analysis of a client's site, I'd consider handing it off. When people invest big, they expect big return.
I agree with the above. When I write for our blog, you need to take into account the meta data, keywords and also lsi words too. Link colour is really important as we are trained to click on certain colours in links...The person who posted this cares...hope your project goes well.

Back