Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange DF Error

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Oct 29, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I just posted a new thread about 2 minutes a go and get this page. Seemed to have lost its bearings? Just thought i'd let you know Greg anyone else getting the same message?
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

(this is why we should have the power to moderate our own threads)

but yeah, it's happened a few times before... just needs deleting and doing again
  3. tim

tim Senior Member

oh and in answer to your question...

no, vistaprint are shocking and incredibly overpriced for the quality they offer.

it's basically a site for "designers" to "design" business cards and send off to their clients, that doesnt require AI files.

it takes JPGs.
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

So I am guessing the quality of the cards are bad then? And thanks for that about the error? Remove mate and ill re do it, see wat comments i get
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

the quality of the cards are okay, but by no means value for money.

i cant remove anything glen, but greg/chris/aarlev can :)
  6. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

I think the error is (stupidly) related to having print in the title, as it's serving you a print version of the thread. I literally just PMd you this Glen but I'll pop it here too:

8. I will see if I can delete it for you :)
  9. designium

designium Member

I got many times another kind of error... can described it now..ill screen when it happens again! (its a frustrating error because it happens many times when you´re finishing some post and you lost everything you wrote :S)

btw someone tell me whats is the policy to delete comments or threads in forum? (you receive some kind of admin message if they delete something?)