• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Stopping to admire the scenery

Staff member
You can keep them..... I'll stick with things like this and this :)

Actually 90% of my local area is nice scenery, got to love living near the coast of Norfolk :)

Staff member
I live on the edge of the Derbyshire Peak District and there's not a day goes by that I don't stop and look around.

I lived in Norfolk for 11 months when I was 8. I had a good time.

My views are mainly of the rooftops and greenery where I live, on the 2nd floor looking out over Forest Hall in Newcastle. Plus, there's a sandwich shop. I can see bacon any time I want... top that!
Last year i was often in Cannon Street because I was working in the nearby. I think the street, the building and the area in general are amazing. I haven't found some good pictures to show you, but just to give you an idea http://www.gia.uk.com/projects/party-wall-projects/cannon-street-station-london/ you can have a look here. It' the opening of the street that also makes it amazing, when you go out of the Station and look right... really beautiful...

I find that if you stop and look around in London, people think you're a tourist and immediately try and rob you. Or that could just be Soho.