Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stopping to admire the scenery

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by SophSoph, Oct 10, 2014.

1. SophSoph

SophSoph New Member

Angus Montgomery from Design Week recently wrote a blog about his Top 3 office buildings you should stop to admire in London and it got me thinking, what are yours?

I'm always in such a rush in London, sometimes I never stop to admire what's around me and some of the beautiful architecture I walk past - bit of a shame really.
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

You can keep them..... I'll stick with things like this and this :)

Actually 90% of my local area is nice scenery, got to love living near the coast of Norfolk :)
  3. SophSoph

SophSoph New Member

Ooooh yes please - I would definitely stop to admire that!
  4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

But they're just Google maps Levi?

You should get out more mate. ;)
  5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

But I get to travel anywhere in the world..... and it's cheaper too :p
  6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Fair enough. :nod:
  7. gcol90

gcol90 Junior Member

Went up moel famau last week, that's got a nice view.

Otherwise, town has some nice architecture. Water street etc.
  8. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I live on the edge of the Derbyshire Peak District and there's not a day goes by that I don't stop and look around.
  9. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I lived in Norfolk for 11 months when I was 8. I had a good time.

My views are mainly of the rooftops and greenery where I live, on the 2nd floor looking out over Forest Hall in Newcastle. Plus, there's a sandwich shop. I can see bacon any time I want... top that!
  10. With Nothing Added

With Nothing Added Junior Member

Last year i was often in Cannon Street because I was working in the nearby. I think the street, the building and the area in general are amazing. I haven't found some good pictures to show you, but just to give you an idea you can have a look here. It' the opening of the street that also makes it amazing, when you go out of the Station and look right... really beautiful...
  11. wac

wac Senior Member

I find that if you stop and look around in London, people think you're a tourist and immediately try and rob you. Or that could just be Soho.
    Soprano likes this.
  12. gcol90

gcol90 Junior Member

Speaking of scenery.... do any of you guys camp/hike etc?