Stock illustration Resource for Designers

juju chu

Hello everyone. Just started a resource hub to share free stock cg/3d/digital illustrations.
www.freeCg.org

Here is some of the content you can download for free
jtrvcw.png

106xcao.png

2wrq6tv.png

2a1ffp.png

all images are:-
● high quality 3000x3000 .png files
● Come with transparent backgrounds for easy compositing into your designs
● are royalty free

This resource is useful for website designers/artists looking for royalty free cg, 3d or clip art.

I will update this post with the latest illustrations.

Enjoy

Yes, I think we get the idea!

They are nice images, but I don't think you'll sell many here in the UK with those boss-eyed manga eyes!

Yes, I think we get the idea!

They are nice images, but I don't think you'll sell many here in the UK with those boss-eyed manga eyes!

Thanks for the feedback Wardy. So UK designers aren't fans of stylized art and more realistic CG art is preferred?
I always though that if folks wanted realism in CG they would just go with real stock photos.

I can def provided more variety in style is that is the case.

By the way it's all free stock media. there are no price tags on anything.

No good for me... I'm not disabling my adblocker for a site because they want to run adverts everywhere.

My online privacy, ie no tracking from adverts, is worth more to me than free imagery.

Oh and those eyes are wrong even for anime inspired designs.

No good for me... I'm not disabling my adblocker for a site because they want to run adverts everywhere.

My online privacy, ie no tracking from adverts, is worth more to me than free imagery.

Oh and those eyes are wrong even for anime inspired designs.

Sorry Levi,
I understand where you are coming from. I use several adblockers too..lol:ROFLMAO:
but mostly to stop sites that serve so many ads that the site cannot be browsed.

if I find a tangible and reliable way to make revenue for the time I put without using ads, I'll update the post.
Actually, what I will do instead is provide an alternative link for folks who don't want ads and make future stuff available on Gumroad at a price.

Also thanks for the feedback on the eyes. Just got started so I appreciate the feedback from you all. I'm working on some new pieces that have stylized but less Manga/Pixar/Disney like eyes.

Best

Back