Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still seems to be working... 999 posts...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

So this is my 1000th post, and I'm pleased to say...

• The forums are still working, no P1K bugs here!
    • I have far too much spare time (Posts Per Day: 9.78)
    • I'm addicted.
    Thanks, that was all :clap:
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

Well it's good the world didn't explode as Jaz was thinking.
  3. berry

berry Active Member

Congratulations Greg, :clap:
    but you need to get out more! ;)
  4. tim

tim Senior Member

I take it you're not going to talk for a while as you fear that the 1,000th post will become a novelty.

Mii riiigght?
  5. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

since the forums are working well, i was wondering if you might be able to add a print design section? I was about to post some work up here the other day, but there doesn't seem to be a relevant room?

Under the 'design studio' tab, you just have 'Portfolio Critique & Website Reviews' to show off creative work... will anyone shout at me (or just respond in CAPs) if i post flyers, brochures, business cards, magazines etc etc in there to receive a critique and the like?

annyyywaaaayyy... in response to your post, you do seem to have a lot of time on your hands if you're nearly averaging 10 posts a day imo... credit crunch scaring the clients away :p ?
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

oh no he di'nt.

but i won't shout at you for posting that stuff, greg posted his business card design (and new homepage ideas) on there before, so I'm sure it'll be okay...
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

oh and if I'm the next to 1000, will someone buy me a computer with 12 monitors?
  8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Yeah I'll buy it for you. Just give me your account no. and sort code ;)
  9. Greg

Greg Active Member

What... to other forums?! :D

Tim, I fear the novelty is over so sorry to say I'm back and posting again ;)

Hi Nik, just made a new thread for this question in the feedback section, as more people are likely to see it in there, and hopefully can get some feedback from everyone on what would be best/preferred -

...and no, in contrast I'm actually reasonably busy atm, which is perhaps even more concerning that I'm averaging just under 10 posts a day! :confused:

10. tim

tim Senior Member

i think the worst thing now is the fact that we all know how many posts you'll do in the next few days. if you do more than your average a day, you're gonna look reeeaaally sad.

For example, you've done 13 today. tut tut.
  11. Greg

Greg Active Member

lol looks like that's 14 then, I'll have to have a quiet Tuesday :p
  12. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

It's Tuesday today mate ;)
  13. Greg

Greg Active Member

:cry: I really am posting too much!!!