Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stig

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by mrp2049, Jun 22, 2009.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm saying stunt.

2. complete stunt :p i doubt very much that the BBC would've been able to afford to hire him to do all the appearances he did..

3. ch3tzy

ch3tzy Senior Member

was shocked as well...I don't think it's him.

apparently when Richard had his big crash, the stig was named on the police report or something.

That Ferrari did look mean tho.

4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Heard it on the radio this morning... complete promotional stunt.

5. berry

berry Active Member

6. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

I'm not surprised - if you look over who used to be the Stig in the past, the've always used well-established drivers.
    I don't believe its a publicity stunt, as I think it's because they'll be changing the driver - hence able to disclose who the old/existing one is.

Anyhow, I'm the Stig's daught I should know :p haha

7. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

nah...........that's so fake. the stig has done so much crazy stunts in the past. How much can tempt schumacker to do crazy stuff like that?

never.............it's just a stupid publicity stunt and i hate it but the ferrari was fast though.

8. Anon.

Anon. Senior Member

Schumacker probably came as part of the contract allowing TG to borrow the car and they figured they have some fun with the situation.

9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm with rob on this one, although we are basically playing into the hands of this, well i am i start the thread!